FS: Black Diamond Carbon Convert 188cm w/ Dynafit Radical ST demo binding

Black Diamond Carbon Convert 188cm w/ Dynafit Radical ST demo binding

Looking to thin the quiver for some new arrivals. These things are pretty sweet. Super light, 105mm waist, pretty good rocker on the tips. Demo bindings mean that these will fit almost any boot. They are a few years old but haven't seen much use because of other skis in the quiver.

Could use a tune and wax, base a little dry/ edges have slight rust just from storage. Otherwise they are in good condition. Tiny nicks in the top-sheet and small base scratches. No core shots or dents in the edges.

Also they come with a vintage "The Legend is Over" sticker. Instant street cred, or feel the burn in the lift line.

Sorry pics are sideways, if you can tell me how not to do that in the future, I'll give you $5 off.

Skins included too, but I'll admit they are pretty beat BD Mohair Mix w/ STS tail-clip. Totally functional for me, but yeah, they've been used a lot on a bunch of other skis.

Asking $550 OBO Buyer pays shipping (estimated around $60). Preference to pickup in Summit CO.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-1450.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	950.1 KB 
ID:	310730

Name:	IMG-1451.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1,006.1 KB 
ID:	310731

Name:	IMG-1454.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	310733

would you sell them flat? if so how much?
    "Last one to the bottom is a Coward"

I’d be interested in the bindings if you want to split. Pending price request of course.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    I’d be interested in the bindings if you want to split. Pending price request of course.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Sorry for the slow response guys, but yeah, I'd be willing to split the setup if you want. But you guys work out the details as far as pricing. Honestly, I could keep the bindings for another setup if you want the skis flat. Let me know, PM me if interested.

Bump, still available.