Appraising a rod help! Sage Graphite II 590 DS

Hey all,
    My lady's family friend sent me some images as she knows I fish, trying to help her price a rod/reel combo, Sage Graphite II 590 DS. sounds like an older entry level rod from Sage, its in immaculate shape, with a reel box that says "discovery series" and the Sage 1200 is the reel model. Don't think the reel is worth more than $50, but thinking the rod could still fetch ~200? $200 for the package sound fair?
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i still throw ds's
    i throw lumpys one better
    but 200 for that package in good shapes good
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Appraising a rod help! Sage Graphite II 590 DS

I also still have and use a DS, but I think $200 is too high. I’d go $100 for the combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    I also still have and use a DS, but I think $200 is too high. I’d go $100 for the combo.
    Yah but you also say upriver instead of upstream so clearly you don't know fuckall.

eBay sales history on that rod is between $125-$350. Check there to see how yours compares, price accordingly.

Yeah, I told her $200, but she’s in the U.P. So I’m not sure how much luck she’ll have letting go of it up there. Maybe I’ll get lucky and end up with it

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi-Bell View Post
    Yah but you also say upriver instead of upstream so clearly you don't know fuckall.
    It’s upwater. C’mon man.

Also worth noting that Sage will basically repair/replace rods forever. I have one that was on semi-permanent loan to a buddy, who snapped it somehow, and they replaced it without blinking.