Arva Evo 3+ battery drainage

I have an Arva Evo 3+ that is about five years old. I can't tell if there is some sort of malfunction regarding how it uses batteries.

To wit: Put fresh regular Energizer batteries in and turn on for the first time: screen says battery life at 95%

Use for six hours, turn off, battery life at 80%

Leave in house for roughly three weeks, turn on, and battery life at 40%. Use for six hours, turn off, battery at 30%

Bascially, nearly half of the battery life is sucked up in three weeks of sitting in a house unused. This has been going on for a while. Batteries are fresh from the store and the inside of the battery case is clean.

I have contacted Arva and their Boise rep but no response.

Is that normal?

I cannot speak knowingly about Arva products but no, something seems amiss.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Hi Cloud,

Contact Us at service@arvaequipment.com and we will get you a replacement. Our Service center is in Utah, so you may have been trying to call the warehouse in Boise, but that email will get you to the right person. Our beacon warranty is 5 years but we will take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ArvaEquipment View Post
    Hi Cloud,

Contact Us at service@arvaequipment.com and we will get you a replacement. Our Service center is in Utah, so you may have been trying to call the warehouse in Boise, but that email will get you to the right person. Our beacon warranty is 5 years but we will take care of you.
    Impressive CS right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by ArvaEquipment View Post
    Hi Cloud,

Awesome!

Thanks -- email sent.