Thread: Pearl Jam 2020

Pearl Jam 2020

Sounds like Pearl Jam will have new album out sometime in 2020 as well as a tour. There was a vague social media post this morning that looks promising. I saw them at Fenway Park in 2018 and they fucking killed it. These guys deserve way more credit for their longevity and not mailing it in at live shows after all these years. Tour, album and other 2020 Pearl Jam news is here..........

The tour will be in March and April. I bought tickets for a Euro show in June back in early-December and am psyched to see them 28 years after the last time I saw them. New album “Gigaton” will come out 3/27/20

cool!

That’s great news!!

Awesome news about the tour/album. I thought it wouldn't happen until later in the year. I'm bummed the closest 2 shows are 4+ hours from me (NYC and Quebec City). I might try for the QC show if I get the kitchen pass.

New album is huge though, can't wait.

April 9th in Denver. Hoping to be there.

Guess there is two threads. Missed Denver tix even with verified presale. Got Oakland tix though as my backup venue. Even with their efforts with trying to avoid shithead scalpers, getting tix is like winning the lottery. First ones I have gotten have failed past few tries even though I have to fly to get there.

I'll be at both nights in Oakland. Pearl Jam and presales are a guaranteed shitshow for sure. I was at the last Oakland show in 14? and it was a massive set, the BART folks were pissed as they had to hold the last trains way past schedule for folks to get our.

Yeah, I'll be counting on BART to and fro and know the drill. At least they wait. Remember coming back from a late SF show on Halloween and they just had express Dropped us in W Oakland and need to get to SL. An interesting night for sure. At least I can afford a ride this time...

Yeah, just got news this afternoon. Pretty much sucks and guarantees I will have a scheduling conflict when they set new dates.

Digging this.

Digging the new album. And the accompanying videos are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Just got word that Pearl Jam is postponing NA tour due to CV. Bummer...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6237.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	522.8 KB 
ID:	324913

PJ shows rescheduled. Oakland tix I have are now facing a schedule conflict. Fuck.

Pearl Jam 2020

Hoping to get Denver tickets.

Also digging the Vedder solo album with Chad Smith on drums and Josh Klinghoffer on guitar.
    Last edited by The SnowShow; 03-14-2022 at 04:35 PM.

Think I have conflicts arranged, so Oakland a go. Put in for Denver tix just to see if I get lucky.

And yeah, liking the latest EV album. Have to keep an eye out for his tour too.