Non-TGR friend looking for Chamonix meetup January 28 or 29, 2020

Calling all Chamonix or thereabouts maggots. A friend of mine, who has glacier travel skills, will be in the Chamonix area on Tuesday and Wednesday, January 28 and 29. Originally, he wanted to hire a guide to ski with him down the glacier from the top of the Aiguille du Midi tram, but alas, they don't start doing that until February 8th. So I'm wondering if there are any maggots who I could put him in contact with, who wouldn't mind meeting up and skiing with him.

He signed up for an "offpiste guided group" through Chamonix guides for Monday, January 27, but he said he wouldn't be surprised if it was cancelled due to low turnout.

Please DM me here if you or anyone you know might be willing to meet up to ski with him. Thanks!
    bc-lovah

I have someone

hey, I was searching and found this searching off google for a friend of mine who will be in Chamonix from the 19th to 31 who wants to climb and ski down but was hoping not to have to hire a tour guide. I was actually searching if there were any meetups or anything for people who are into that for him to join. If you have Instagram mine is christakellz or my number is 203.410.3232 it would be amazing if we can get these 2 guys to connect because it seems like they are both looking for the same exact thing. -Christa

Hi Christa! This is great! I will forward this to my friend. Thanks!