Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 432

Thread: MLB 2020 Thread

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    48,540
    Woodsy if by some improbable chain of events you lose, and irul has you give the money to Tahoe German Shepherd Rescue, do yourself a big favor and give them a fake email address, they're relentless.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    48,540
    Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    The Yanks felt bad about preemptively winning the world series so they decided to shut Severino down for the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Hey it's a start.
    Yankees announce Stanton to miss Opening Day. (strained calf)

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,954
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yankees announce Stanton to miss Opening Day. (strained calf)
    finally, some good news!
    .....I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record

    http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    10,455
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Woodsy if by some improbable chain of events you lose, and irul has you give the money to Tahoe German Shepherd Rescue, do yourself a big favor and give them a fake email address, they're relentless.
    I was going to give it to Arty and make iblo meet him on the hill

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    19,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    was thinking Yanks you win, Rays I do, others push
    That works.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  6. #306
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    10,455
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    That works.
    Word up

    And while you brood on your injury bug, we could field 2 teams that could make the playoffs and produce multiple award winners

    Doyers have sick talent...
    Who Would Win in a Dodgers Vs. Dodgers game? - Dodger Yard
    https://dodgeryard.com/forums/topic/...-dodgers-game/

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    4,457
    Anyone up for a 3way? I should probably rephrase, but whatever.
    I’ll take the Sox. Winner takes all.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Word up

    And while you brood on your injury bug, we could field 2 teams that could make the playoffs and produce multiple award winners

    Doyers have sick talent...
    Who Would Win in a Dodgers Vs. Dodgers game? - Dodger Yard
    https://dodgeryard.com/forums/topic/...-dodgers-game/
    I read today that Kenley is throwing 5 mph than last year. Hopefully driveline was what he needed to bounce back this year. Imagine if Kershaw has the same increase...

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    19,453

    MLB 2020 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Anyone up for a 3way? I should probably rephrase, but whatever.
    Iíll take the Sox. Winner takes all.
    Iím in if Woodsy is


    And if you want a Red Sox 3way, PM Rontele
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  10. #310
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    10,455
    20 bucks a head, winner takes all.
    any Jays or Baltimore fans want in on this action?

    This is gonna be fun, need to order this abomination to wear to Yankee Stadium in June: Name:  Rays.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  11.6 KB

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    10,455
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    No one wins the World Series in February.
    Gonsolin striking out Lindor looking still makes me happy, in February...

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    19,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Gonsolin striking out Lindor looking still makes me happy, in February...
    See? You don’t really want him anyway
    I still call it The Jake.

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    10,455
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    See? You don’t really want him anyway
    If we need him we can buy him @ the deadline

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    19,739
    It’ll cost ya!
    I still call it The Jake.

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    11,691
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yankees announce Stanton to miss Opening Day. (strained calf)
    Pathetic. Opening week for them is, what, four weeks away? I suffered a torn calf muscle at age forty skiing Alta and was skiing again two weeks later. Went for a long run three weeks later. The training staffs employed by professional sports, and college, teams are comprised by a bunch of fucking clowns.
    °”rale, vato!

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    I’m in if Woodsy is


    And if you want a Red Sox 3way, PM Rontele
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    20 bucks a head, winner takes all.
    any Jays or Baltimore fans want in on this action?

    This is gonna be fun, need to order this abomination to wear to Yankee Stadium in June: Name:  Rays.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  11.6 KB
    Something to look keep me into it this year. Or until June at least.

    Btw, Rontele said yes and would answer all my questions as we go along. Always so helpful.

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    10,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Pathetic. Opening week for them is, what, four weeks away? I suffered a torn calf muscle at age forty skiing Alta and was skiing again two weeks later. Went for a long run three weeks later. The training staffs employed by professional sports, and college, teams are comprised by a bunch of fucking clowns.
    not that I totally disagree, but
    you arent as valued an asset to the organizations in question...
    you re-injure yourself its on you, Stanton does and it fucks the team in multiple ways and the physios are blamed. Its a long season and an even longer contract....

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    48,540
    Viva owed it to the women of the world to get off the IR as soon as possible.

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    11,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    not that I totally disagree, but
    you arent as valued an asset to the organizations in question...
    you re-injure yourself its on you, Stanton does and it fucks the team in multiple ways and the physios are blamed. Its a long season and an even longer contract....
    I guess my point was that calf strains (and hamstring pulls) are very easy to both treat and recover from, if done rightly. One can be back in action within days, and back to full strength in under a week. It seems that the current MLB medical doctrine regarding a muscle strain is immediate ten day rest on the DL. Now I can only speak of my experiences with such injuries, but back in the day, I averaged running around three thousand miles per annum. I experienced my share of strained calfs.

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Viva owed it to the women of the world to get off the IR as soon as possible.
    Just the hot ones.
    °”rale, vato!

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    10,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I guess my point was that calf strains (and hamstring pulls) are very easy to both treat and recover from, if done rightly. One can be back in action within days, and back to full strength in under a week. It seems that the current MLB medical doctrine regarding a muscle strain is immediate ten day rest on the DL. .
    I hear you, its just in addition to kid gloves for guys on Million $ contracts, teams use the DL to manage rosters so if a dude isnt !00%, unless it is playoff time, put him on the DL to make a roster spot available for some one else you want to test drive for later.

    You know in the post season, guys can hit injured



    OMG goosebumps, fuckin A we are going to win it all this year
    aiiighgh

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    1,636
    ^this and, Once u put a dude on DL isnít there a minimum time he must stay on it? So if u really only want him to sit for 3 days youíre basically down one active spot for those three days?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post



    OMG goosebumps, fuckin A we are going to win it all this year
    aiiighgh
    Welcome about the parade float Woodsy!

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    4,457
    https://twitter.com/Cut4/status/1233...052108288?s=20

    Ice, don’t open this. It will bring you much sadness.

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    6,061
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    https://twitter.com/Cut4/status/1233...052108288?s=20

    Ice, donít open this. It will bring you much sadness.
    Goddammit

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    48,540
    Yeah that wasn't good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •