Fischer Ranger 99 Ti

Anybody ski it? The first round of Rangers weren't very good. What about these?

Have a run or two on them and they seem like a much more serious ski than the previous. Noticeably stiffer, and very strong on edge but really didn't get to much opportunity to ski them in their intended environ. I will definitely be trying them in upcoming demo sessions. I get the impression that this is a ski that would very much be appreciated in the TGR universe

Bump. Anyone ski these yet?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using TGR Forums mobile app

Skied next years on Wed at a shop demo. Excellent ski, really good! I've never been a huge fan but these are great!
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

you've seen this that was just released?

https://blisterreview.com/gear-revie...er-ranger-99ti

Quote Originally Posted by mnflyfish View Post
    Skied next years on Wed at a shop demo. Excellent ski, really good! I've never been a huge fan but these are great!
    How are the different to this years?

Just picked up a pair of Ranger 94 FR's, will get mounted up this week and hope to ski them after work shortly. Will report back. Flex is pretty round, yet stiff, should be fun. Never owned a Fischer ski. Hoping for a lower tide ski to pair with my Rustler 11's.

Hopped on the 188 99ti at a demo and loved it. Conditions were firm groomers to slightly chalky slightly icy off piste. Never slipped an edge on the groomers, did not find the speed limit even at high speeds. It was damp enough to smooth out the bumps but energetic enough the push you into your next turn. Very fun very precise ski, it does have a short turn radius, but it felt very dialed.

The fr line has less metal and a more upturned tail. I tried the 102 fr and really liked it also, Fischer has some good skis out this year!

Did they fix the shitty topsheet issue? I've got Ranger 106Ti's from 2015 and the topsheet is flaky/splintery.

I know this is a bit old, but I got out on my new ones today. Planed on being a new-england daily driver in a two ski quiver (with a light BC/soft snow ski). 188's, im 6'4 210lbs. So far I'm a very big fan, they like to be turned hard, but more fun at slower speeds than I have found my mantras (older model, pre m4). Edge hold seemed really good, very much what was looking for. Definitely a confidence inspiring ski, that seems like its still a bit of fun.

Yeah, I have a 182cm Ranger 107ti that I skied most of last Spring and really like. I just got a 188cm Ranger 99ti which I think will be a good all-rounder and Europe travel ski.