Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2019 Intuition Group Buy- ROUND TWO

2020 GROUP BUY HERE: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...tion-Group-Buy

There seems to be enough interest from folks who missed out on round 1, so here goes round two! Play nice and follow instructions below for a good deal on some liners!

GENERAL INFO

- US orders only.
    - DEADLINE TO ORDER/PAY IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 17, 2020 5:00 PM MST
    - LIMIT 2 PAIRS PER INDIVIDUAL
    - Don't bug Intuition with questions, their site is very informative, as is this forum you're a member of.
    - Payment via PayPal only.
    - Prepayment required in full.
    - No refunds/exchanges. Refunds will only be issued if the minimum order quantity is not met.
    - If you only have one post/just joined/seem sketchy I reserve the right to exclude you from the order.

PRICING (SHIPPING INCLUDED)

- 35% off of list price on Intuition's website.
    - Price includes shipping and toe cap/fitting sock.
    - For those of you more math challenged than myself, follow this formula: LIST PRICE x 0.65 = GOOD DEAL
    - Example math, Pro Tours: $198.00 x 0.65 = $128.70

ORDER/PAYMENT

1. PayPal me full amount, as calculated above, AFTER FEES or as a GIFT (I will check your math) My PayPal address is njybellingham AT gmail DOT com

2. Fill out the Google Form linked below. This is very important, as it is essentially an order form with all your info for me to make things happen.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

3. Sit back, relax, and stay tuned for updates.

SHIPPING

- PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR UPDATES
    - Ideally all orders will be delivered by the end of January.
    - Shipping will be via USPS.
    - I will post an update in this thread when orders have been shipped.
    - You will receive an email notification with your tracking number.

Cheers y'all!
    Last edited by ~542~; 09-23-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks for organizing, just sent $$ via paypal and filled out the form.

Please help me figure out what liners I need. I have very low volume ankles and calves, reasonably low volume forefoot. I’m in an appropriately sized Lange RS 130 on a 27.5. I tried a dream liner, good fit but “packed out” to the point of maxing the buckles after 5 days skiing.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Please help me figure out what liners I need. I have very low volume ankles and calves, reasonably low volume forefoot. I’m in an appropriately sized Lange RS 130 on a 27.5. I tried a dream liner, good fit but “packed out” to the point of maxing the buckles after 5 days skiing.

Power Wrap Plus maybe?

I’m thinking race fx.....

I’m thinking race fx.....

What’s your shell fit in inches? What volume Dreamliner do you have? Maxing out your buckles sounds like you need a higher volume liner, to fill up extra space. Race FX are a low volume liner, so not sure they would solve your issues. Maybe you could go with a higher volume Dreamliner, depending what you have already?

I have the high volume Dreamliner. Not maxing in the foot, just the ankle and calf (top 2 buckles). Thought race gx because it says built to fill cuff for narrow calves.

Gotcha. I haven’t used Dreamliners personally, but imagine the wraps are higher volume in the calf/ankle due to the design. Maybe someone else can chime in?

Awesome, and thanks for doing this. Hate to be the guy, but is there any possible way to include Canadian orders? Would help out myself if I was in Vancouver or where ever Intuition is located but I’m on the wrong coast. I would be down for one pair is so.

Is the Aqua part of this deal?

Sorry, adding Canadian orders gets things too complicated.

All liners should be good to go, never had Aquas on the order though, so I can double check for you.

Im in pretty much the same anatomical scenario. I go with the Alpine Wrap in a Dynafit Mercury. System has worked well for years.

Just filled out the form--thanks for organizing!

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post
    Is the Aqua part of this deal?
    Good to go on Aqua. The only excluded liner is the Skate

Thanks for doing this again! I was bummed I missed the early one since I just found out I've destroyed my stock Scarpa Freedom Intuition liners on the tongue (severed the hard plastic all the way through).

So question: I'm between the Pro Tour and the Tour Wrap. I would like to stiffen the boot up a bit, so I'm leaning tour wrap, but not totally sure on the ramifications. The stock liners are a 28, and I'm fairly certain it's a 28 shell. So I think I should go with a tour wrap 28?

I've been reading that there are some differences between Scarpa stock intuition liners and reg intuition liners, so just trying to make sure I don't mess this up

Scarpa liners in my 27 Freedom RS boots were higher volume in the calf and ankle and thinner under foot than 27 Pro Tour. They were also a little stiffer than Pro Tour.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

Just put an order, thanks! The liners in the limited edition Hojis lasted a season no problem but given me nothing but jip since then. Hopefully the pro-tours will solve the problem.

In for 2 pairs, thanks for organizing. Bumping this up too since it ends tomorrow.

Hmmm, maybe I should do this. Have old tele boots (Scarpa TX Pro, size 27). Old stock liners are packed out, anyone know what a good replacement would be (I'm on my phone right now so can't easily browse)?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Hmmm, maybe I should do this. Have old tele boots (Scarpa TX Pro, size 27). Old stock liners are packed out, anyone know what a good replacement would be (I'm on my phone right now so can't easily browse)?
    I don’t know much bout dirty hippy boots, but I think I have a buddy who’s had good luck with pro or power wraps in his Scarpas.

In for one pair, thanks! My experticity affiliation expired and it takes a few weeks to get approved, so this saved me.

Quote Originally Posted by ~542~ View Post
    I don’t know much bout dirty hippy boots, but I think I have a buddy who’s had good luck with pro or power wraps in his Scarpas.

Thanks! I looked hard at those, but ultimately went with Alpine. Just sent you a PM about my order.

Some thoughts on improvement to the google form: 1) a way to confirm selection, either a confirm button (like "here is what you have filled out, do you confirm") or send a copy of the "order" to the email, so that we can catch errors (for ex, for some reason I almost filled out 28 as my size when it is 27), and 2) a field to indicate TGR name, so you can match paypal/order to TGR names. Just suggestions. Really appreciate you taking on this process.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Sneaking in for tour wraps before deadline. Form and payment done.
    Thanks for doing this.
    You rock!

Order has been sent to Intuition. Will update when everything has been shipped. Cheers y’all!

Sweet, thanks for putting this together!