Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    All these "liners don't fit" posts had me worried. But my 27 Alpines fit my 27 Scarpa TX Pros just fine, and I did some rice baking yesterday, everything seems good to go!

Thanks ~542~! And thanks Intuition!

FYI, re their instructions, they suggest heating the liners, putting in footbed, then putting in foot (with toecap and sock). I had a bitch of a time getting my footbeds in before heating, so I went with the trick I had done many years ago, putting the footbed on under the sock, ie after heating, I have a footbed and toecap on my feet, with the sock over, and put it all in at once. That worked well.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by stevied View Post
    I received exactly what I ordered, so no errors on your end, 542. The 27 tour wrap liners are at least 1 cm longer than my 27 power wrap so I need 26 in tour wrap.
    Just as a data point, due to concern over how they were described as thin in the Intuition docs, I ordered a pair of 27 Tour Wraps to put into a pair of 26 Scarpa TX boots. They do seem a bit long, enough that I had to use a little elbow grease to stuff them, but they most definitely work. With the amount of volume I still have, I wouldn't have gone with the 26 for my application.

Good luck making yours work!

cheers,
    john