Guided Hut Trip, Sawtooths ID Jan 20-24

This doesnt seem like the perfect place to post, but can't think of anywhere any better, everything in general seems to just get buried...

Wanted to float it out there to gauge any interest in a guided (+ Catered) hut trip Jan 20-24. I know its pretty last minute, but we have 2 open spots (possibly more, but will need to connect with the company). The trip is through Sawtooth Mountain Guides, at the Williams Peak Yurt.

Back in September I booked it as a private trip for a group of 4 of us. Was supposed to be me, my girlfriend, her best friend from high school, and her friends boyfriend. Due to an untimely breakup the boyfriend is now out, and we are down to three. Three skiers, and a guide for 5 days sounds less than ideal, so I figured I'd reach out to the people who helped get me into skiing over the past few years to see if theres any interest. The group of us are in our late twenties and all decently strong skiers, I'm probably the weakest of the bunch, but certainly capable, the two ladies raced in high school, but this is everyone's first foray into the backcountry. So seasoned vets, I dont think we'd slow you down too bad, plus those who just got there touring setup over the holidays dont be intimidated.

DM me if your interested and we can chat, see if we can make something work.

So your gf's friend is single now? Hawt.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by McMicG View Post
    Three skiers, and a guide for 5 days sounds less than ideal, so I figured I'd reach out to the people who helped get me into skiing over the past few years to see if theres any interest.
    Dude, three skiers and a guide for 5 days is a great situation! Less is more.

Is the single gf ok w poopenhausen? Or was that the cause of the breakup

Pics required.

Lol. I was 90% sure there would be calls for pics. Don’t know what I was thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sent you a dm in case you didnt see it.