Wanted laces and toggle for liners

My friend skis Scott touring boots and they use very thin laces like wires and a very small toggle. I have called around locally to buy some and can't find any.
    If you have some in your shop or maybe you took them out or have something similar I am interested.
    I just can't tie the liner tight enough behind the shell on my F1
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

still looking. I might take apart an old pair of Salomon trail runners, but I don't see how to tie knots in the the wire...

Do you mean Boa wires?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Do you mean Boa wires?
    Yes those but without the ratchet. Scott boots have a very small toggle so you don't have a big hard plastic thing between the liner tongue and shell.
    Or any option.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

I bought these "wheeled cord lock stoppers" off Amazon for that exact purpose that sound like what you want except they are for paracord not a very thin cord. Presume there are probably smaller/thinner ones available there too if you searchClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200107_161442.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	309538

^^^ this is what comes on Zipfits and it’s pretty unobtrusive under the shell, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^
    Similar. I was looking to replicate the ones on my zipfits but these are bigger and appear weaker but have worked just fine.

Probably a dumb suggestion but if you are looking for thin, strong line consider Spectra kiteboarding line.