WTB: Flat pedals for Shimano road cranks

Need some cheap platforms to screw into my shimano cranks.

What ya got?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

What pedals are you currently running? These will probably work with them so you don't need to take anything off just get another set of cleats and pop these in and out when you need them. https://www.zeitbike.com/collections...ucts/flyp0002x Try using the code TH10, if it works you'll get 10% off anything on the site.

Do you just need a cheap pair for commuting or whatever? Any bike shop should have some basic pedals under 20 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin267 View Post
    Do you just need a cheap pair for commuting or whatever? Any bike shop should have some basic pedals under 20 or so.
    Shoes are shot and I haven't been on the bike in a while. I want something to throw on so I can jump on the trainer in the morning with sneakers until I get my mind back into it.

Was hoping someone had a set. I did, but can't seem to find them.

Ahh I misunderstood. Most shops probably have a $10 pair of decent used or cheap new plastic pedals.