Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2020 PGA

I just hope they’re paired together at least twice in the coming two weeks at Muirfield.
    I still call it The Jake.

Bryson DeChambeau's comments about TV coverage affecting his "brand" were pretty amazing. It shows a lack of understanding why he makes millions of dollars. Is he self centered or is there more to it?

Anybody have any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I just hope they’re paired together at least twice in the coming two weeks at Muirfield.
    This^^^

somethings bound to pop with that one - the swing just doesn't flow..... last weeks driving display was just ridiculous.

Roids trash talk is just that. There’s testing.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Bryson DeChambeau's comments about TV coverage affecting his "brand" were pretty amazing. It shows a lack of understanding why he makes millions of dollars. Is he self centered or is there more to it?

Anybody have any thoughts?
    It's because he's a crazy person.

I like that they’re both douches in bad hats.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Roids trash talk is just that. There’s testing.
    great point. Lance never tested positive. cough

OH SNAP.

This debate just got legs.

I posit that there is no winner.

Brooks likes to (apparently) pick fights or at least stoke shit on social media.

Bryson is well, um... well, a lot.

The two of them, awful, stupid hats, each of em, are the golf heroes we deserve right now.

I can't wait to tune in.

OH SNAP.

This debate just got legs.

I posit that there is no winner.

Brooks likes to (apparently) pick fights or at least stoke shit on social media.

Bryson is well, um... well, a lot.

The two of them, awful, stupid hats, each of em, are the golf heroes we deserve right now.

I can't wait to tune in.
    Brawl — who you picking?

I’m taking DeC. he strikes me as the kind of of crazy mf who would find some implausible way to off his opponent with his dying breath. Think game of thrones character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    Brawl — who you picking?

I’m taking DeC. he strikes me as the kind of of crazy mf who would find some implausible way to off his opponent with his dying breath. Think game of thrones character.
    The field.

These two jokers, while clearly incredibly talented, will prove that once again, it takes incredible focus, and not social media beef, to win on tour. I only hope they can occupy themselves long enough for Kuch and Ricky to win Majors.

I have kind of a Dufner-litmus test with this generation of players that is answered with one simple question: Can you see Duff hanging with player X or not? If so, then cool, if not, probably suspect.

The field.

These two jokers, while clearly incredibly talented, will prove that once again, it takes incredible focus, and not social media beef, to win on tour. I only hope they can occupy themselves long enough for Kuch and Ricky to win Majors.

I have kind of a Dufner-litmus test with this generation of players that is answered with one simple question: Can you see Duff hanging with player X or not? If so, then cool, if not, probably suspect.
    Not who are picking in golf ffs. Who are you picking in a hypothetical bare knuckle brawl between these 2 meatheads?

Btw I like your Dufner test. I would like to hang with Duff on a college football weekend. That would be fun.

I man I have to go with Bryson and that 200mph swing speed. If he connects just once Brooks is done for.

Speaking of Duff, I’ve got friends that have hung out with him during The Memorial and The Tour Championship and to a man they all said he is the most chill dude but he’s fucking hilarious. I can only imagine a Saturday down south at a tailgate with him.

Not who are picking in golf ffs. Who are you picking in a hypothetical bare knuckle brawl between these 2 meatheads?

Btw I like your Dufner test. I would like to hang with Duff on a college football weekend. That would be fun.
    I'll take Duffs ex for 1000 Alex
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    I'll take Duffs ex for 1000 Alex
    too skinny for you.

Man, Muirfield is just such a gorgeous track. Even more so without the gallery.

If Jason Day can’t get something going with back to back tournaments on his home course then something’s wrong.

I’m not sure about this new village people cop look Phil

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Man, Muirfield is just such a gorgeous track. Even more so without the gallery.

If Jason Day can’t get something going with back to back tournaments on his home course then something’s wrong.
    Day hasn’t seemed quite on point for a time which is surprising due to his relatively young age and seemingly intense focus. Shows what a game of feel and just how close those guys are on the pointy end I suppose. The difference between not making the cut and being at the top of the leaderboard is not that much.

Day hasn’t seemed quite on point for a time which is surprising due to his relatively young age and seemingly intense focus. Shows what a game of feel and just how close those guys are on the pointy end I suppose. The difference between not making the cut and being at the top of the leaderboard is not that much.
    Exactly my thoughts. He did seem to be zeroed in yesterday though.

totally agree with you on the no fans aspect - also happy to circulate my mind through muirfield over the next two weeks , so pure.
    I'm still visualizing JD coming out of the tent with the 6 beer swagger... heater in place...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    totally agree with you on the no fans aspect - also happy to circulate my mind through muirfield over the next two weeks , so pure.
    I'm still visualizing JD coming out of the tent with the 6 beer swagger... heater in place...
    Thank you, I have half a mind to cross post that from the General Sports discussion thread, especially after I turned on the tv last night and there’s 14 tee looking me square in the face. I was transported back to that moment instantly.

When Jason Day had his back injury some said he may never come back. I don’t think he’s had surgery yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    When Jason Day had his back injury some said he may never come back. I don’t think he’s had surgery yet.
    And with a wife like his at home it's never going to heal
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

So, back to back PGA Tour tournaments on the same course - has this ever happened before?

pretty crazy finish last week - droppin bombs ! Now on to, uh wait , here again. Sure to be one of the quietest golf rounds tiger has played so far on tour -