Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    bronzebacks and butter oh my!

telee you keep posting fish like that Immah pack my tent and take my 14day quarantine camped in your backyard #blackglovesmatter
    You know where I am my man.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Nice fish guys. I dig it.

Headed out to one of our trout streams today. I was surprised to see it had come up but with the warm temps we've had this week guess it makes sense.

Fishing was tough. But my encounter with this beaver was cool.

Also grabbed a pic of this Meadowlark, our state bird.

And a Mountain Bluebird. Cute little fella.

Gonna be windy this weekend but I'll be out and about.

Beautiful pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Just got the email that my Smith permit will be honored next year due to extended closure. So that’s some good news.

glad to hear that for you. It would suck to finally pull a Smithy and miss out due to the bug.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    well yeah
    the hog can carry the

been bustin poopers
    stopped by Monday the stoner holiday
    only had the stick and 1 fly
    fucked er up
    went back
    they finally let some water out Utah lake into the Jordan river and thru the canal that feeds this urban pond
    water came up foot or 2 in 24 hours
    poopers repositioned
    fucked greenish hue vis with +10 winds
    and line catching game ending shit where I don't want it

theyre there and theyre happily feeding
    bump a few
    git the eat

there's a line of bouys, that denote the cough gag swimming area, other side of the stickup I need to git the sup out and remove.
    but I turn him
    some last minute shallow water maneuvers

and its in the net
    Eagan's headstands my go to here other shit gits refused more often
    I don't gits that euro nymph stuffs but I like lance hes a good dude

hook a toad don't turn it game over flys in the lumber yard or fishes mouth
    ive supped it before I guess I am again to remove it
    lot of disinfecting, I wont wade there
    stopped by the Jordan to check domer hole

needs to lower and clear a bit

the bear is the longest river in the us that doesn't reach the sea
    350 miles worth
    or so the winki bros tell me
    goes through utardia wyo and mr potatoes land

got poopers in it

got me a new cooler
    I puts the poopers on it

I wanted seafoam but went coral
    for the boobies
    whip the stick safely
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Cool sky yesterday morning

Awesome pic, that’s the Montana I love.

social distanced with the grom on deer crick yesterday. the poopers havent moved shallow yet so went up the river and nymphed a few. Lo is fish sniffer extrodonaire!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200426_190043.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	326542Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200426_163355.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	326543Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200426_163407.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	326544Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200426_163411.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	326545
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Looks like everyone is successfully social distancing with fishing and tying etc. I know this is not a fish picture but it has a connection to fishing for me. I took a couple day break from fishing and tying to do a little tying material recon mission. Turkeys have so many cool feathers to tie with and they are tasty! I usually spend more time in the woods in spring, but this year things are a little different, so I filled the 1 tag I had. The Turkey hunt is the Ultimate Social Distancing! Now back to tying and fishing.

Name:	IMG_3785.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	366.7 KB 
ID:	326648

What a great video from the Huge Flyfisherman. At 3:47 he says “My best friends are my fishing buddies.” and a photo of Dibbs flashes on the screen. FKNA !

So true. I had so much fun last summer fishing with Telee, schwerty, Kokomas, Dibbs, and HTFB. Hopefully after this virus bullshit is over we can all get together again.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Someplace warm checking in, beach’s are closed, water temp hit 72, and there is no possible way to launch my kayak in the Gulf anytime soon. Been wanting to build one of these for awhile then Sea Doo came out with their rig last year, waited to buy so they could work out the kinks.

Everything I like about kayak fishing but now I can fish over 50 miles with 170hp and spend $30 bucks on fuel.

Name:	7C7EA27F-6A5A-4709-8534-56F9DF90015A.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	399.9 KB 
ID:	326792

All loaded up for first day out.

Name:	BEC569CB-34ED-4D9E-97AA-37BAABEFFA26.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	326793

Heading out of Santa Rosa Sound.

Name:	111515B5-E925-43E8-8292-EA437D3B8893.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	431.3 KB 
ID:	326802

Out in the Gulf spotted two loggerhead turtles, one shark and lots of dolphins.

Name:  29105854-5B4B-443D-AD74-6C8DE40211BC.jpeg
Views: 1138
Size:  391.6 KB

After about 3 hours of trolling and casting spoons finally land a Bonita and Spanish Mackerel.

Name:	3B9BD614-9D2E-430E-8CBD-264C427B8903.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	318.6 KB 
ID:	326810

Name:	A45C5CB6-A61B-4296-ABDF-565C070C414A.jpeg 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	326819

Name:	AC83D4C4-AC4B-41D9-B068-9E77A5182C2F.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	370.2 KB 
ID:	326812

Beautiful Bonita meat, little salt and pepper on the grill with some wild rice for dinner.

Name:	CB950208-F3A9-46C2-A66F-BDE227E16A9B.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	437.2 KB 
ID:	326820
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C46F50B1-25FF-4B9C-A68B-E82AC62A7AAA.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	451.2 KB 
ID:	326809  
    Last edited by mud; 04-28-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

So true. I had so much fun last summer fishing with Telee, schwerty, Kokomas, Dibbs, and HTFB. Hopefully after this virus bullshit is over we can all get together again.
    Cody. End of July.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    Someplace warm checking in, beach’s are closed, water temp hit 72, and there is no possible way to launch my kayak in the Gulf anytime soon. Been wanting to build one of these for awhile then Sea Doo came out with their rig last year, waited to buy so they could work out the kinks.

Everything I like about kayak fishing but now I can fish over 50 miles with 170hp and spend $30 bucks on fuel.

Name:	7C7EA27F-6A5A-4709-8534-56F9DF90015A.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	399.9 KB 
ID:	326792

All loaded up for first day out.

Name:	BEC569CB-34ED-4D9E-97AA-37BAABEFFA26.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	326793

Heading out of Santa Rosa Sound.

Name:	111515B5-E925-43E8-8292-EA437D3B8893.jpeg 
Size:	431.3 KB 
ID:	326802

Out in the Gulf spotted two loggerhead turtles, one shark and lots of dolphins.

Name:  29105854-5B4B-443D-AD74-6C8DE40211BC.jpeg
Views: 1138
Size:  391.6 KB

After about 3 hours of trolling and casting spoons finally land a Bonita and Spanish Mackerel.

Name:	3B9BD614-9D2E-430E-8CBD-264C427B8903.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	318.6 KB 
ID:	326810

Name:	A45C5CB6-A61B-4296-ABDF-565C070C414A.jpeg 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	326819

Name:	AC83D4C4-AC4B-41D9-B068-9E77A5182C2F.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	370.2 KB 
ID:	326812

Beautiful Bonita meat, little salt and pepper on the grill with some wild rice for dinner.

Name:	CB950208-F3A9-46C2-A66F-BDE227E16A9B.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	437.2 KB 
ID:	326820
    hell yeah digging the pwc stoke! I used to run a 15 ft gheenoe out of port canaveral with a 20 horse merc on it well before the days of gps or cellphones. got out of sight of land more than once. young and dumb but chasing fish! small craft warning!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

^^^ that's a sweet setup

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    What a great video from the Huge Flyfisherman. At 3:47 he says “My best friends are my fishing buddies.” and a photo of Dibbs flashes on the screen. FKNA !

We are here and set up so anytime

Name:	IMG_1055.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	326856

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    Cody. End of July.
    I know I keep saying it. But if I can pull this off I would love to get back to my home waters.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    ^^^ that's a sweet setup
    Probably the most fun I’ve had getting out but there is a heavy learning curve, just getting a feel for it now but plan to take it out in the surf one day to test its limits. It’s rated to 55mph but that’s on flat water, I’m white knuckled going 25 in 2’ chop. Sunday should be flat so I plan to see how much I can scare myself then.

Spanish Mackerel soft tacos pan fried with old bay, topped with guacamole, salsa, and parmesan/ romano cheese.

Name:	A008EB46-B6F3-44AD-B374-AA58E9093A2F.jpeg 
Size:	597.1 KB 
ID:	326877

My oldest decided he wants to fish this year and bought a license, I’m thrilled. Got out fishing for the first time this year with him and the youngest. Hit up the local shithole hoping for poopers on bread balls, they each had bites but couldn’t seal the deal.

Name:	0C5E7EE9-4C33-49CC-B018-62E7BAA5C628.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	791.6 KB 
ID:	326911

I was originally supposed to go to Pasha Lakes in Canada in August, if that is cancelled I’ll be heading to the Luau.

well fuck yeahs
    it never sucks to go fishing with friends
    far as trash talk
    it seemed to be missing the part where i tell the hudgeflyfishing guy to put away his spin pole and mepps and git real
    also as our friend jerms said i feel like there is a big part missing
    but i wouldnt want any scribers to think
    pots matters
    I posted this usac update on big butt fuck fish tackle our local board figuring unless you were a wealthy land owner youd be down with access to our waterways and support a law allowing such be it montanas kick ass high water mark or feet wet

Issue No. 93
    Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hi David

Senate Bill 63

Quarantine and quakes...it has been a pretty surreal ride over the last month, and the Directors of USAC hope that this email finds you and your family healthy and safe. We have been trying to do our part to flatten the curve, and we cannot wait to get back onto the water when the time comes.

USAC prides itself on the grassroots fundraising and lobbying efforts of our members and Directors, and this past legislative session was no different. Hundreds of phone calls, emails, and meetings with legislators in an effort to come up with draft legislation that strikes a balance amongst all stakeholders in this stream access battle. The goal was to develop compromise language that would provide a foundation for stream access rights and responsibilities as we continue to move forward with our lawsuit on the Provo case.

Sponsored by Senator Scott Sandall, SB 63 was drafted to amend HB 141 (2010), the Public Waters Access Act, to provide clarity on key issues that have come to the forefront: a definition of the ordinary high water mark, and strengthened trespass laws. SB 63 was unanimously approved by the Senate, and then moved to the House Natural Resources Committee. Due to threatened actions by a single landowner on the Weber River, SB 63 stalled, and we are left with the current language of the Public Waters Access Act.

As we move closer to the elections in November, it will be extremely important that we continue to emphasize to our representatives how important the issue of public recreational use of Utah's rivers and streams is to all Utahans. USAC will continue to be on the front lines of the lobbying effort, and active participation by our members will continue to be a key component as we fight for access to OUR waters.

Fundraising

February's F3T shows were our best fundraising events to date! We would like to thank everyone that came out to support USAC, as well as all of the companies that continue to support our cause. Every dollar raised at F3T has gone to our legal effort on the Provo case, which continues to be our main focus in 2020.

The spread of COVID-19 has undoubtedly affected your daily life, and it has also restricted a lot of the fundraising events that USAC is typically involved in. The amount of time, effort, and money raised for the Provo case is truly impressive, but we cannot let off the gas. The costs of historical research, expert witnesses, and court fees continue to increase, and we need to insure that we throw everything we can behind our effort to secure our access to OUR waters.

As we get closer to our day in court, with your help, USAC will continue to cover the costs of bringing our Provo River case to trial in Utah's Fourth District Court. Every dollar counts, and with your help and donations we will restore public recreational access to OUR waters.

Thanks again for your continued support.

Board of Directors
    Utah Stream Access Coalition
    info@utahstreamaccess.org
    www.utahstreamaccess.org
    well nope
    turns out theyre a non profit and they ask for donations
    so they deleted it
    even though the moderator asks for donations or purchase raffle tickets for other causes
    I asked that they delete my project healing waters and wounded warrior threads
    because they both ask for donations like every fuckin non profit in the world
    when I pointed out their hypocritical stupidity and asked why the old fucks git so worked at stream of stonerness musings and keep goobering up my threads pointing out that I give zero gramitical fucks
    and I got banned again and I didn't even cuss that I remember at least George carlins 7
    wt 5th letter of the alphabet

Portal Help
    Welcome back, fishskibum. You last visited: Yesterday, 09:02 AM Log Out

Private Messages (Unread 1, Total 14)

Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: This member has repeatedly broken the rules about cussing and after bringing it to his attention he continued to do it but tried to hind it between his pics, thinking no one would notice. See rest issues in Mod notes
    Ban will be lifted: 05-06-2020, 01:51 PM
    I cant read their mod notes or the pm
    but when I git unbanned im gonna start a poopfish thread for em cause ive got some pooper pics
    went back with mr toaster and copirate sheldons sat. to the bear
    still the only boat ive seen on the river
    conditions were close to perfect and I thought we were gonna kick hudge poopfish ass in large numbers
    like night and day poopers were there but knew we were and were seeing or sensing us 100 yards out and slinking away
    I tried a couple different flies
    might as well been coviod balls of death judging from the exit stage left stat refusals
    toaster managed a couple as did I but them stupid pooper fuckers shouldn't be so humbling

"When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

2020 FISH SQUEEZING EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Social distancing on the lower Madison River, downstream from Ennis MT

Name:	IMG_2980.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	859.1 KB 
ID:	326966

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Been pretty slow fishing here in Bavaria. Taking fish on nymphs but no dry fly yet! Now the rain is here so the river has gotten dirty. Hope it flushes it out a bit.
    Went out pike fishing and stuck two, my first ever!

Fish camp is now mobile

you can bring that rig to the luau with your flies
    but if Hagen throws your wsp hippie jam band stuffs into the Shoshone
    im gonna laugh and tells ya I told ya so
    I got your back if its a good phish cover of little feat or john prine
    telee gits a local pass and definately should come
    id leave your fiberglass boats at home though
    as much as they fear no rocks
    its a long day of chine chippin thumpers
    maybe gits to bust caps the gattlin gun this year