Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

2020 FISH SQUEEZING EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Great minds think alike, as soon as I saw the Idaho moratorium we instantly purchased our Wyoming licenses. Although I will gladly be your row bitch anytime, pretty sure I owe you some time on the sticks.
    Glad you got it! You can be my row bitch anytime, bud! After the isolation thing goes away of course.

There were quite a few ID plates over here last wknd at the ramps and pull outs. Not surprising. All major rivers are crowded. I get it...move to the next place down the line. Almost went to the Green but figured there would be the same gig there with even less public water available now.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Glad you got it! You can be my row bitch anytime, bud! After the isolation thing goes away of course.

There were quite a few ID plates over here last wknd at the ramps and pull outs. Not surprising. All major rivers are crowded. I get it...move to the next place down the line. Almost went to the Green but figured there would be the same gig there with even less public water available now.
    Yep I am guessing that it will be crowded for a while. My river time is going to be week days and later in the day, seems to be pretty quiet then around here. I am looking forward to getting out on the water with ya!
    Last edited by teleee; 04-06-2020 at 05:37 PM.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Streamer boxes are getting fat

Quote Originally Posted by swimmy View Post
    Streamer boxes are getting fat

Want my address?
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Will trade tp for junk
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Will trade tp for junk

The Mrs. wanted to get out for a drive this afternoon. We headed north to scout some "new" water.

So Utard governor says recreation is critical during these trying times. But you should recreate in your county. Not much good fishen in Salt Lake county and what little bit is combat or frozen except maybe poopers and homeless degens on the Jordan. Want to get out this weekend and fish somewhere in state but not in county. In trying really hard to be a good soldier and stay home but jesus Hercules christ spring is in the air and browns park is calling.

What would maggots do?
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

2020 FISH SQUEEZING EXTRAVAGANZA!!

You should call Adam Barker and see if he wants to fish.

BWWWAAAAHHHHHH
    #grizzzlereddrapesforfollowers
    Id go to dj and fish in full work space suit ppe
    and you've essentially not fished and made test kits that seem to be pretty fuckin essential at this point
    so as a vet I support and will most likely row ya at sum point
    if you put on a hudgeffm hat over the space suit roos would probably puts ya in the viddys

im going to look at land that's got so many dagget restrictions on it its kinda worth less
    underground global pandemic bunkers were not on the restricted list yet but camping in them would probably still be
    rip singin mail man from a not dead yet windy city peckerhead
    if sums of my ashes don't gits spread down the green river
    im gonna be miffed
    ask yourself wwhdt or jim Harrison do
    I ask my wife these days
    its a smartest person with the most common sense in the room thing for me
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    You should call Adam Barker and see if he wants to fish.
    Oh lort I fucking LOL'D!!!!
    It is the rainbow spawn, there are redds to rape, I'm sure he could monetize the grip n grin.
    He has a goddamned family to feed!
    I will shine up my fanciest pattagucci fitzroytroutballcap and give him a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    BWWWAAAAHHHHHH
    #grizzzlereddrapesforfollowers
    Id go to dj and fish in full work space suit ppe
    and you've essentially not fished and made test kits that seem to be pretty fuckin essential at this point
    so as a vet I support and will most likely row ya at sum point
    if you put on a hudgeffm hat over the space suit roos would probably puts ya in the viddys

im going to look at land that's got so many dagget restrictions on it its kinda worth less
    underground global pandemic bunkers were not on the restricted list yet but camping in them would probably still be
    rip singin mail man from a not dead yet windy city peckerhead
    if sums of my ashes don't gits spread down the green river
    im gonna be miffed
    ask yourself wwhdt or jim Harrison do
    I ask my wife these days
    its a smartest person with the most common sense in the room thing for me
    Lets coordinate this effort.
    I will snatch a PAPR and PPE for the whole crew from work.
    HugeFlyFisherman and Too Betties product placements in our viddy
    Post that shat to the 'gram bro! All the valley dwellers will be so jelly

The big question is camping for the overnighter?
    And is capn lumpy in?

Might wanna consider coming in the back way from verhole
    There is a certain little reservoir on diamond mountain with a bunch of 22 inch rainbows innit.
    Might be ice off on it and I know where the only gravel is there.
    Crouse canyon rd may have some blms camp sights out of the view of fish and game and govvy sherbertz jack booted fun police.
    I'm interested in daggett county restrictions on the patch of funland seeing how they are the god guns and freedom bunch.
    Figure they wouldn't be treading on the throats of some fishin ski bums with fish excersizing addictions
    If only we knew a dirt pimp that could help figure this out hmmmmm
    Bunny Don't Surf

In other news.

If the Daggett county SFB Ranch doesn't come together the LC Ranch is for sale a little bit close to the heart of Zion

https://farmandranch.com/property/lc-ranch

If you was to put $37 down, finance for about 53000 years, might get a payment you can afford on hammer swinging, ski mounting, dentist's compensation....

The LC Ranch in Utah has so much to offer it is difficult to describe. It is a must see for the trophy hunting and fishing enthusiast.The LC Ranch is a unique Eastern Utah property offering a business opportunity or corporate retreat, or one's own personal retreat. The LC Ranch has been successfully operated for decades as a commercial venture offering an ideal location for a weekend getaway, a unique wedding destination, fun-filled family reunion or simply a cozy place to stop and rest if you are passing through the area.Spread out over 1120 acres in the shadow of the Uinta Mountain Range just outside Altamount, Utah, the LC Ranch can be reached in 2 1/2 hours from Salt Lake City, Utah, 2 hours from Park City, Utah or 1 hour from Vernal, Utah, which now offers Regional Jet Service. There is an airport on the property offering North/South and East/West runways that have been used in the past. There is a hanger for a small aircraft and a small living area ( off the grid).There are over 20 lakes and ponds ranging from 30 acres to smaller ponds that fishermen may cast across. They are stocked with trophy fish unlike many other private still water fisheries that offer only one or a handful of waters, LC Ranch offers diversity for trophy fishing the fly fishing aficionados are seeking.The property previously operated as a trophy elk hunting destination and is set up with the facilities to resume hunting operations. There is an elk barn and pens along with 900 acres of high fenced property.Also at the LC Ranch there is a wide range of cabins and lodging including the main lodge with a kitchen, living room, family room, 7 bedrooms, 16 beds and 6 bathrooms. A large Yurt is located adjacent to the lodge for entertaining including a covered patio. The lodge is overlooking a lake and has a waterfall to soothe one's soul.
    Bunny Don't Surf

the lc would be a hellofa place to rock out any apacylpse

i havent renewed that membership in 2 years
    lumpy and i are probs rollin thrurs night
    hes gotta be back sat to color eggs
    aint talked to the toaster cat yet this week
    but hes probably in
    tent camping blm

Just a good ole fashioned skunkin' today. Still an absolute beautiful early spring day on the water.

Recent warm weather has turned one of the local blue lines brown

I'm too lazy to chuck meat, but I'll row all day long if the wifey wants to throw streamers. Had a bunch of follows but nothing to net. Is having ol smith permits like gaping multiple lift tickets... hope ya yahoos are staying sane. Now for winter 2.0..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200410_121732.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	324847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200410_141621.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	324848Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200410_123255.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	324849

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Fishing in jeans...strong.

Speaking of the Smith, I assume there are going to be some cancellations. I'm going to start calling to see if I can snag something mid to late June. If anyone else wants to help, we could increase our pool.

Quote Originally Posted by swimmy View Post
    Fishing in jeans...strong
    Let me know if you need to borrow some of the latest top end "catching" gear.

Name:  Custom Rod.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  68.4 KB

^^^

Meanwhile, Covid 19 re-supply

First couple I’ve squeezed this year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1970.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	324910

Name:	IMG_1977.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	324911

Name:	DJF03364.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	324912

Nice fish dfinn!

fishing in jeans
    Seemed fitting for this place

*I found it amusing. She used to work for a certain wader manufacturer too so there's no shortage of those laying around our household(she forgot them yesterday...)

Been wondering if there had been any word on Smith permits regarding cancellation.

Edit: oh and wife told me the Smith river mine also got approved. Haven't looked into it yet but seems like some dubious timing.....or not, da fuck do I know.
    Last edited by lifelinksplit; 04-11-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Nice fish dfinn!

Seemed fitting for this place

*I found it amusing. She used to work for a certain wader manufacturer too so there's no shortage of those laying around our household(she forgot them yesterday...)

Been wondering if there had been any word on Smith permits regarding cancellation.
    I heard yesterday that the smith permits were cancelled through the end of May, not sure if it was true.

Nice work Dfinn, the south fork has been SLOW so the last couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I heard yesterday that the smith permits were cancelled through the end of May
    I'm seeing Apr 24 right now but that will probably change.

Haven’t got an email regarding mine (4/29) but that’s a quick turnaround if it opens on the 24th. Bummed, but it is what it is

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

One from today. Fish were caught.

Name:	576099B7-8149-4EAC-8A2D-09F117DA07B4.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	698.2 KB 
ID:	324972

Wanted to fish today but winter got in the way. 16 degrees.

Spotted this guy on the river bank.

At some point I might post a pic of a fish.