Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Good to see you’re getting out! If you woulda told me you were out of
    latex gloves I would have fedex’d a pair to you. No reason for your fingers to be exposed to chilly wet water.

Sorry we didn’t make it happen last go around. We should rally J for a cabin - SF session soon!
    Ha, If I knew I had forgot my latex I would have called you! I am thinking maybe a run to Irwin in late March/ early April to check out the place. Maybe a sleepover, float brown water session would be in order. I have no doubt I can talk J into it.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by swimmy View Post
    I can’t wait to learn the backstory on thebirdhunter.
    I am sure as soon as he gets back from fishing water that has never before seen a fisherman he will be back to tell you how core he is, how he has been fishing long before you have, etc.
    Apparently every forum has to have its douchebag, that doesn't contribute, just comes in to cunt things up, he happens to be ours.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Ha, If I knew I had forgot my latex I would have called you! I am thinking maybe a run to Irwin in late March/ early April to check out the place. Maybe a sleepover, float brown water session would be in order. I have no doubt I can talk J into it.
    I’m gone for spring break late March through 4/4. If I’m here....I’m in!

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Bro brah, why you so bitter? and btw bro, you are the ultimate bro brah. Don’t ever change.
    Hot Damn I'm finally a Bro Brah!

Underoos is sending me a Huge Fly Fisherman flatbrim as a welcome to the club.
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

2020 FISH SQUEEZING EXTRAVAGANZA!!

I’m in for a Dad hat!

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Underoos is sending me a Huge Fly Fisherman flatbrim as a welcome to the club.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2517.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	940.5 KB 
ID:	316718

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Name:	IMG_0685.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	154.9 KB 
ID:	316720

I’m in for a Dad hat!
    OK Boomer...

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Caught a few cutts (thanks for the preferred nomenclature Underoos) on Sunday, really nice rise on the Snake. I really needed that
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    and
    well yeah
    the wife says were doing a week in islemorada starting either 4/19 , 4/26,or 5/3
    input other than I like to spend 4/20 doin the green things?
    Dude, While you’re there if you feel like eating out, go to chef Michael’s and order the hog fish. Also the carrot cake is unbelievable. It’s right next to the Cheeca Lodge
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Dude, While you’re there if you feel like eating out, go to chef Michael’s and order the hog fish. Also the carrot cake is unbelievable. It’s right next to the Cheeca Lodge
    Or Lazy Days, one of the best meals I have had in the keys, and I have had a LOT of meals down there

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Caught a few cutts (thanks for the preferred nomenclature Underoos) on Sunday, really nice rise on the Snake. I really needed that
    Glad you got out. Sorry I was in the doghouse and couldn’t make it. Sick kid didn’t help !

I keep making my knee worse skiing 2-3 groomers at a time so I think I’m quitting for the year and moving full time to feeshin. I have the first 3 weeks in March to get after it. (Come April I’m full time Lax Dad every wknd). Will pull the boat. Let’s fish.

Glad you got out. Sorry I was in the doghouse and couldn’t make it. Sick kid didn’t help !

I keep making my knee worse skiing 2-3 groomers at a time so I think I’m quitting for the year and moving full time to feeshin. I have the first 3 weeks in March to get after it. (Come April I’m full time Lax Dad every wknd). Will pull the boat. Let’s fish.
    We've been waiting all year for you to say this. Sorry about the knee though. Mine seems to be 1 step forward 2 steps back. Walking that bank in the snow was not super helpful prolly
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Sorry it’s still bugging you!

Here’s how I’m looking at it. Weak skiing that makes it worse is not satisfying. But, fishing is always rewarding so even if we hurt more at least we won’t be coming home bitching about a couple shitty groomers. You can can fish just the same with a busted knee.

Sorry it’s still bugging you!

Here’s how I’m looking at it. Weak skiing that makes it worse is not satisfying. But, fishing is always rewarding so even if we hurt more at least we won’t be coming home bitching about a couple shitty groomers. You can can fish just the same with a busted knee.
    Plus winter wading is very anti-inflammatory

Name:	B6B296F3-2B32-4835-97CF-2FDBA1A987BE.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	317617
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Wednesday Night fly tying class continues, tonight we tied Frenchies. Mine are really janky, but I bet I can catch a fish with these.

Edit: pic got pio’d

Name:	IMG_2538.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	317686

Latest issue of The Drake (Winter 2019-2020, Vol. 21, issue 4) has a quote from Underoo’s on page 58. I usually don’t get past page 6....

What does it say? Post a pic.

Same page as Ask Trask.

Name:	IMG_2547.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1,004.4 KB 
ID:	318171

Nice. Thanks. Stoked to be in the same blurb with CP6. That fuckin' guy...

Howdy folks, long time curious non producer in southern Idaho. Always thoroughly entertained by y’all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

I don’t think we allow electro fishing hero shots but at least it’s a fish that we don’t shee very often. Nice touch.

The local guy just tied the vibrator on and said cast, not my fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk