Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31
    ^^ see that SFB ? You need to make a winter trip up here and bring the Tupperware boat. Every time you & I fished the MO it was July and 105 in the shade.

I bet lifelinksplit and Walter would join us.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    ^^ see that SFB ? You need to make a winter trip up here and bring the Tupperware boat. Every time you & I fished the MO it was July and 105 in the shade.

I bet lifelinksplit and Walter would join us.

What about me, I bet I would join you too, I dont have a tupperware boat, But I do have a boat with a pretty cool USPS sticker on it
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

It doesnt take much to convince me to drag a boat to the MO although I usually leave it alone mid/late summer(temps and crowds). Shit I almost hit it up 2 weeks ago but life got in the way. Hopefully things get back to semi normal and we can do a MT maggot mini(upper mad, stone, or big hole...) way better rough/island camping.

Nice pic yeahman, Beth and so many other bad chicas killing it over there.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    What about me, I bet I would join you too, I dont have a tupperware boat, But I do have a boat with a pretty cool USPS sticker on it
    HAHA, hell yeah ! The more boats the better. Get schwerty, Kokomo’s, and Djongo up here too. UT, WY, ID, & MT all represented. I retired from those guys on the sticker, collecting a check every month for the rest of my life. However this winter I am back in Wisconsin helping my 93 y/o Mom deal with lockdown. Poor lady was refusing to answer the door, eating food out of cans. So my dream of a winter-fish summit like lifelinksplit suggested will have to wait a year. You guys should do it though.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    HAHA, hell yeah ! The more boats the better. Get schwerty, Kokomo’s, and Djongo up here too. UT, WY, ID, & MT all represented. I retired from those guys on the sticker, collecting a check every month for the rest of my life. However this winter I am back in Wisconsin helping my 93 y/o Mom deal with lockdown. Poor lady was refusing to answer the door, eating food out of cans. So my dream of a winter-fish summit like lifelinksplit suggested will have to wait a year. You guys should do it though.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I’m probably out until May. As a last hurrah I talked Mrs Teleee into a Christmas Day outing. We got skunked but it was a nice walk.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2461.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	683.2 KB 
ID:	355573
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2463.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	355574

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Sure do like them french fried taters

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Nice, swimmy!
    +1

Guy I know spends winters living on the beach in Mexico, been going there for decades. Lives with the locals and has never revealed the location. Makes a little money and feeds himself with the spear gun.

The fishing in Montana sure can be good. We really didn't take any picks but here is one.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210414_152355.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	371800

Sent from my SM-G781V using TGR Forums mobile app