Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Honestly I'm trying not be dickish or all douchebag local especially since I'm not a local but what you said, what Alex said and what Kulharin said (I would call revelstoke's terrain more interesting if you know where to go) is so true. Both RMR and KHMR are the tip of the iceberg. There's lifetimes of exploration
    No offence taken. Both areas are awesome and are vastly different. Golden is closer to Cgy so its my preferred destination. If we are talking ski hill I agree, its not that great for most, but it is really good if you know it well.

However, The ski hill is in a complete different Galaxy compared to the surrounding terrain available with Sleds and heli's in Golden.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengarbageman View Post
    Lee, you could say the same about KH. If you know it well top to bottom there is a lot of interesting skiing. KH has a lot less friendly terrain. It all pretty steep, rocky and the trees are generally tight unless you know the spots. I spend 90% of my time on the upper mtn.
    We're going to have some locals show us around KH in a couple of weeks and they;re savvy enough to let me know what I can publicize and what I can keep off the radar. Looking forward to it