FS: Salomon STH 16, Dynafit Beast 14

SOLD
    Firstly, older STH 16 (non-WTR)
    Bought Sally's here, but changed my plans due to existing hole pattern conflict, haven't mounted since bought. Brakes are 100 mm.
    Bought for $110 + shipping, but will let go for $100 + shipping.

Second is Dynafit Beast 14 with 120mm brakes. Perfect working condition, poor man's Shifts. These came with skis I'm going to use at resorts only. Don't have Beast heel adapter, but it can be easily found online.

$175 + shipping.
    Local pickup available in SLC area.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Robik; 01-07-2020 at 01:00 PM.

New Year's bump

Price is a little high on the Beasts I think. Sierra Trading Post was selling them new 18 months ago for your asking price. The horseshoes are ~$20 + shipping so folks are going to add that to their investment...

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Price is a little high on the Beasts I think. Sierra Trading Post was selling them new 18 months ago for your asking price. The horseshoes are ~$20 + shipping so folks are going to add that to their investment...

Good luck.
    I know it's now most loved binding out here, but instead of selling it below $150 I'd rather keep thise "just in case"... Appreciate your input

I think the price is appropriate. You wont find em any cheaper online now via FleaBay, or CL. I bought two pairs for $175 and $200 and those were both steals of deals.

Would cop but CAST here I come