FS: Intuition Power Wrap 27

Catch and release. Bought these on here from tahoepa who cooked them once and skied them once or twice. ZERO smell. Look new as he described. I did NOT cook them or ski them. Just tried them on. They are to short for my foot. Unfortunately they won’t work for me so passing them along for same deal he gave me.
    $85 shipped paypal/Venmo. F&F or buyer pays fees. SOLD!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1884.JPG 
Views:	146 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	308133

Name:	IMG_1882.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	308134

Name:	IMG_1883.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	308135
    Last edited by 2FUNKY; 12-30-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Bummer man. Sorry they didn’t work out

Quote Originally Posted by tahoepa View Post
    Bummer man. Sorry they didn’t work out
    No worries man, thanks for solid deal and quick ship. Hopefully someone else will swoop them.

I’ll take them.

I’m in the same boat so I’ll try them and pass them along if they don’t work.

Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    I’ll take them.

I’m in the same boat so I’ll try them and pass them along if they don’t work.
    Returned Pm

SOLD

FYI - posting back up for sale. They’re too short for my feet too. I’d guess the length of these is closer to a standard 26. Weird.

Anyone else interested?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm looking at maybe buying from the group buy today, and would maybe be buying a Power Wrap in a 27, because that's the size of my boot, so I would be interested, but you guys have me worried now.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yeah intuition seems to say to round up from your boot size, but that seems confusing to me. Would that mean these in 27 would be good for my 26.5? If so, I'm interested.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rat6587 View Post
    Yeah intuition seems to say to round up from your boot size, but that seems confusing to me. Would that mean these in 27 would be good for my 26.5? If so, I'm interested.

Yup I think this would work. PM me if you want to jump on it and try these before committing to a new pair. They’re in great condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'm looking at maybe buying from the group buy today, and would maybe be buying a Power Wrap in a 27, because that's the size of my boot, so I would be interested, but you guys have me worried now.
    Don't be worried. I have 27.5 boots, and the 27 power wrap fits like my stock liner in terms of length. Actually, I think I have the pro wrap. Either way, just use the sizing guide on their site and it's hard to go wrong.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rat6587 View Post

They don't say that as a blanket statement. It depends on the model of liner, how much room you have in your boot, and to a lesser extent, what kind of fit you want. Fwiw, excruciating is best--just not for the first 10 days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sold again!

Man, these things are like that cute chick in the ski resort employee housing dorm.