Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

“Wishing people would kill themselves” posters

Hey TGR, is there anymore risk management left? Any at all?

There are thousands of members of this forum, and even more non members reading these posts. It’s likely some of them are in a bad way, or bad place in their lives, do we want this community to have any responsibility in giving someone the wrong idea? I don’t.

These posts have been made in, and outside of Polyass by a few members in the last several months. And I’m not talking about posts directed at the third person, insults, or whatever. I’m talking about direct wishes that other members take their own lives. Even if not directed at them, someone could get the wrong idea.

Surely in this day and age of the internet you don’t want to be apart of that?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Came here for info on the posters and was hoping they would be free. If you do get these printed out and start to ship, let me know. Also, can you post up the design so we can see what they look like?

High Angle has them.

I've never wished anyone kill themselves. Maybe I wished a couple fake farm accidents happened to a fake farmer.

Lighten up, Pinochet

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 12-28-2019 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Me neither. Many football punts to the satchel and the occasional minor throat punch is all

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Came here for info on the posters and was hoping they would be free. If you do get these printed out and start to ship, let me know. Also, can you post up the design so we can see what they look like?
    Will there be stickers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Is there a group buy for the posters?

Can we promote a group kill for polyass? I don’t go in there but if people come to a ski forum to argue politics they deserve to die anyway.

Maybe a BBI mag meetup with special kool-aid?

Poliass used to be good for comedy, but it's gotten depressing lately.

Thanks Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Hey TGR, is there anymore risk management left? Any at all?

There are thousands of members of this forum, and even more non members reading these posts. It’s likely some of them are in a bad way, or bad place in their lives, do we want this community to have any responsibility in giving someone the wrong idea? I don’t.

These posts have been made in, and outside of Polyass by a few members in the last several months. And I’m not talking about posts directed at the third person, insults, or whatever. I’m talking about direct wishes that other members take their own lives. Even if not directed at them, someone could get the wrong idea.

Surely in this day and age of the internet you don’t want to be apart of that?

Thanks for posting this Cono, typical garbage responses to something that deserves a serious look. I was thinking about this exact thing yesterday after listening to On Point where they were talking about survivors of suicide by a family member - of which I am - and I thought of this as well and totally agree. Always taken aback when the asshats/internet cyberpricks or whatever you want to call them here go after the down and out and tell them to just go kill themselves. Shit is real, really happens, people sometimes do just go kill themselves, ski towns and mountain towns and ski people certainly not exempt as we all know. No reason for rubish like that on a ski forum.

Ya, expect nobody here does that.
    Happened maybe a couple times in years, and always as a dismissal; nobody is harrasing a vulnerable member across multiple sub-forums telling them to "kill themselves" , yet Cono "broad brush" Pinocet is using it as a distraction to the fact that there's still no peace on the Korean peninsula.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Seems as good a place as any,

WHY?
    https://unofficialnetworks.com/2019/...s5fz5SUGuqN47o
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Its the logical conclusion of people trying to one up one another in the banal insult category. Sure seems to be a cultural thing into which politics has devolved.

Everyone needs to either tone it down or at least be somewhat clever or deft instead of what has become a war of just clumsy thud uglies.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I disagree buster, I think these people mean it, and that’s what’s become disturbing about this place recently.

It also carried on directly after the last time I made an issue of it. But whatever, I’m not trying to make it about me.

Because what’s even just as disturbing, is that someone posted a link to how to hang yourself once, and hard to believe, it’s still up.

Having seen suicide first hand, having volunteered, having it in my house, it pisses me off. And I’m not alone.

I disagree buster, I think these people mean it, and that’s what’s become disturbing about this place recently.

It also carried on directly after the last time I made an issue of it. But whatever, I’m not trying to make it about me.

Because what’s even just as disturbing, is that someone posted a link to how to hang yourself once, and hard to believe, it’s still up.

This place has gone off the deep end.
    If you would even try to read what I wrote, you might realize that you're agreeing with me. Fight on, wayward son.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    If you would even try to read what I wrote, you might realize that you're agreeing with me. Fight on, wayward son.
    I did. I agree people are trying to one up each other in the insult category, point taken and call me guilty. But what I speak of is the very bottom of the internet drain hole. And could effect the whole site.

I did. I agree people are trying to one up each other in the insult category, point taken and call me guilty. But what I speak of is the very bottom of the internet drain hole. And could effect the whole site.
    You disagreed at the outset. Own it.

It's the logical end to the insult behavior.

Change comes from within.

Peas out.

i wish Jeffery Epstein had your poster
    . . .

Shit doesn't magically disappear just because something is detestable. And the fact that it hasn't disappeared doesn't mean that it's acceptable here. Report the post.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Shit doesn't magically disappear just because something is detestable. And the fact that it hasn't disappeared doesn't mean that it's acceptable here. Report the post.
    Fucking Sir Vic Smasher, straight up told me to kill myself, and we all saw it. And the fuck, meant it. Why is he still here?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Fucking Sir Vic Smasher, straight up told me to kill myself, and we all saw it. And the fuck, meant it. Why is he still here?
    You're like the village idiot from some nineteenth century novel (a series of words I suspect you'll need to spend some time googling), go read the post you quoted again.

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    You're like the village idiot from some nineteenth century novel (a series of words I suspect you'll need to spend some time googling), go read the post you quoted again.
    Hey saggy tits Dave had a series of posts about how much he wanted to choke buttah to death and I'm pretty sure nothing came of that.

I know you're no longer a mod and likely weren't around or involved when it happened but while we're on the topic: Why did dowork's avatar have to get nuked but we still get saggy grandma tits from Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Fucking Sir Vic Smasher, straight up told me to kill myself, and we all saw it. And the fuck meant it. Why is he still here?
    SVS is a good person at his core (jury is still out on you), I can say that because of the time we've spent face to face. Sure, he's a passionate guy and sometimes puts his emotions out there, that moment in which he posted does not define him as a person (even though you would happy act as judge, jury and executioner). It was a teachable moment, he regretted making the statement, AFAIK he appologized. And, I don't see him stalking you in this or any other place. Take a lap and move on.... Some times people say regretable things (period). Based on some of your posts alone it's not a leap to say that you are pretty far from perfect, the number of people in this place that dislike you is growing, i certainly don't see people defending you.

Also, he's here because he personifies "STOKE", I'm starting to think you have a little stoke envy.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Hey saggy tits Dave had a series of posts about how much he wanted to choke buttah to death and I'm pretty sure nothing came of that.

I know you're no longer a mod and likely weren't around or involved when it happened but while we're on the topic: Why did dowork's avatar have to get nuked but we still get saggy grandma tits from Dave?
    I have no clue, don't even know who "saggy tits dave" is tbh

e: I suspect the answer to your question is "because someone complained (officially, to the mods, via reporting posts) about the one avatar and not the other" but that's just a guess. I only reluctantly knew who any of the polyass/PR illiterati were, and this one isn't ringing a bell

Telling someone to kill themselves is not just a regular, oh schucks my bad, type moment.

99.9% of us have never said that, nor ever will, to another person, whether it be online or in person. If one does, they have a fucking problem. Full stop.

Also, and this was like a decade ago, but there was a maggette suicide. Without rehashing the entire thing out of respect, you guys should be aware that this has been a problem on this very forum before.

I typically say one should toughen up, it poly ass or whatever, but this stuff is getting out of hand. I would get rid of the political forum altogether.
    Live Free or Die