Audio Experts 0 Looking for advice

I need to go from the Speaker out puts "Banana Connections" Left and Right Speaker From my Denon Home theater to My Crown Amplifier The Speaker outputs are not balanced

The input to the Crown amp need to be balanced.

I have been looking on the Web and there are Hundreds of Line balancers out there. That have wide ranges in price. I see stuff for 40$ up to 400 dollars.

Has anyone done this? Or knows alot about this>

Some time back I bought some cables that were banna out to RCA in and ran it for a while "I blew out my Tweeters in my speakers.

Does anyone have an suggestions / Experience Brands? ect/
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Not sure what you are doing-speaker level bananas into a line level balanced input? no, don’t do that....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

I am not sure why you want to connect the output of a amp into the input of another amp. Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (rca) refers to the input not output of amps and preamps. Amps take a low level signal and amplify it such that it can power speakers.

Tell me and I will help you.

Ya, never use speaker out juice as input to another amp or component that isn't a speaker rated high enough for that signal. If you don't have a dedicated line out option, use the headphone jack with an adapter instead of the freaking speaker connections.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

The denon should have pre amp outputs, use those to the Crown amp.
    Why must you use the crown? Your denon should have plenty of power to drive your speakers. The only time i used dedicated amps was for really big home theaters with power hungry surrounds needing to really fill a room.

Audio Experts 0 Looking for advice

What model Denon is it? It must have line-level RCA outs that can feed your Crown amp (although I have seen some modern receivers and integrated amps that don’t have outs. Stupid trend.)

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    What model Denon is it? It must have line-level RCA outs that can feed your Crown amp (although I have seen some modern receivers and integrated amps that don’t have outs. Stupid trend.)
    My Denon does does not have Pre Amp outputs. And it does not have enough power to really drive the Klipsch speakers.
    Denon AVR S740H
    I my go the Head Set Jack route.
    What I am asking about is the device "Box" that will take an unbalanced speaker output as the input and transform it into a balanced line out that I can run into my crown Amp. This was recommended by Klipsch.

There are hundreds of these devices out there " that unbalanced to balanced line,

The question: which one ?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I looked that model up; yep, no outs. Stupid design.

Are you married to the Denon? You might be better off just getting a better integrated amp.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    I looked that model up; yep, no outs. Stupid design.

Are you married to the Denon? You might be better off just getting a better integrated amp.
    Unemployed, I need to make it work as is. And yes I was floored when I looked it's gots lots of outputs just not the right ones

You should hear how the speakers sound with the Crown XLi 1500 A home theater system with that kind of power would cost thousands of dollars.

Another disappointment, my 75 inch LG Smart TV No Pre Out !! only audio out is through HDMI cable's You can see they are herding us in a specific direction.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    My Denon does does not have Pre Amp outputs. And it does not have enough power to really drive the Klipsch speakers.
    Denon AVR S740H
    That receiver looks great. 165 watts per channel, 7.2 - - but not enough power?

https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hom...ivers/avrs740h
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    That receiver looks great. 165 watts per channel, 7.2 - - but not enough power?

https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hom...ivers/avrs740h
    I thought so!! But no it's a paper tiger. Mostly the Bass. And I have a powered 12" SubWolfer

The power of the crown is the way to go, even at low volume levels the richness and fullness of the sound is night and day. There is something to be said for a powered Audio Amp that weighs 60 pounds and has double fans to cool it
    Own your fail. ~Jer~