Great White attack on Santa Rosa Island

This guy is lucky to be alive.

https://www.theinertia.com/surf/surf...a-rosa-island/

I have never surfed out at the islands. I don't have a boat, and I don't know anybody in socal who has one we could take out there. I have seen some good pictures, but it its sketchy out there.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Love the way this reads in the forums index page - "Great White attack on Santa"

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Love the way this reads in the forums index page - "Great White attack on Santa"
    Exactly. I thought was going to be an Onion article.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Classic! I guess I should have titled the thread differently. Unintended consequences.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

I was out there the day before. The spot is known as the sharkiest spot in socal. The guy, Adam, got lucky. It is a long boat ride from SB; fast response from the Coast Guard and the fact that the shark missed an artery, saved him.

I have friends who go surfing out there... but yeah, it's sharky for sure and I have passed on invites for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by supermodel159 View Post
    I was out there the day before. The spot is known as the sharkiest spot in socal. The guy, Adam, got lucky. It is a long boat ride from SB; fast response from the Coast Guard and the fact that the shark missed an artery, saved him.
    That is pretty scary.

I know there are some great spots out there, but it REALLY sketches me out.

It's really so scary I would not take a chance to be there. Despite that I like sharks and wrote in my dissertation about them and https://www.buy-cheapessay.com/essay-help helped me found more information. I think sharks are cute but very dangerous and your life is more important than surfing.
    Last edited by Danaiy; 02-07-2020 at 04:07 AM.