Euros: 20-30 person rental for a family ski trip in 2020?

Hey- I'm planning a big family trip where we bring all the brothers, sisters, grandparents and kids. We'd probably number 20-30 people total and we were looking for a place to rent. Anyone got any good ideas?

This isn't the kind of rental that is easily searchable from the internet. It takes some local knowledge to find the right spot. We'd probably choose the mountain based on the best rental situation for the family.

We've been looking in Austria but are also open to great spot in France, Italy, Switzerland.

It is a longshot but I have a 5 BR place in Tahoe I could also trade.

We're looking at going Dec 26-Jan 2nd ish 2020.

Thanks!
    live the life.

For ease of access and less expensive prices, look into "gasthaus" style lodging around Switzerland or Austria and try to make a deal for the whole place for the duration.

In France, look for "gite", but generally their access isn't as good, requiring a car more often.

Most destination places will probably prefer to have holiday business at a higher rate, you might find some place willing to commit earlier.

Some of our fellow maggots know the area around Andermatt/Disentis well and may be able to link you to a decent deal that has great access in a locale with good likelihood of snow, but I'll let them speak for themselves.

You could try https://gasthaussternen.com/ for example, a solid little gasthaus in the middle of Andermatt. Their English is limited.

Another option is to ask Kaj at http://www.chalet-hotel-krone.ch/ down in Goeschenen. This may seem like an odd location, but the train to Andermatt is 4 blocks from the hotel and is a 20 minute ride; also has good access to Airolo via 20 minute train through tunnel and a short shuttle from Airolo train station to the Airolo tram. If Kaj doesn't host you, he might recommend a place that would.

One place in France that has rail access and ticks a bunch of boxes is Serre Chevalier out of Briancon/Monetier Les Bains. google "gites" around there and you'll get a ton of hits. I've stayed in Monetier a few times and liked it: cool old town with a hots springs and a knot of little alleys peppered with small restaurants.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

This is great info to get me started! Thanks. Appreciate it
    live the life.

That early in the season, I'd go for a snow sure place and consider renting a small hotel.
    Some options:
    https://www.mt-lodge.com/ a maggot owned hotel in the middle of the Andermatt/Disentis SkiArena. Close to train stop (200 meters).

https://hotelechobadgastein.com/ a small hotel in Bad Gastein, 10 minute walk from the train station, main lift and hot springs. Very cool old ski center.

info@das-elisabeth-arlberg.at is the email for Das Elisabeth 4 blocks from the center of St. Anton, 6 blocks from the train station. Really nice people, great location, relatively inexpensive for the Arlberg.

http://www.hotel-europe-monetier.com/ , a small hotel in Monetier, about 15 km from the Briancon train station.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

and you might look up British TOs who do "catered chalet" rentals in various Euro resorts. Big names include Inghams and Crystal.

Hit those 2 websites and you might find some options, or maybe even find someone to "chat" with. Frequently, these are a complete package deal, to include flights from the UK and ground transport, so you might need to work on a customized solution with them, but you have a big enough group that it might be worth their while.

Not sure if the grandparents would be into this option but there are many places available that are geared towards large groups, sporting teams, etc.,.. in most ski towns in Switzerland at least. Majority of the sleeping arrangements will be in bunks with 8+ people per room but there are normally a few smaller rooms for 2 to 4 people for the coaches, parents, etc.,... Some are self catering and some may have a restaurant attached.

In Engelberg, Alphorn and Espen are both nice places. I haven't used this but gruppenhaus.ch looks like they have similar options in the neighboring countries as well.

In the German speaking countries, seach for "gruppenunterkünfte".