Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Looks like a pretty stellar day. Nice work y’all!

Sorry I missed a chance to meet up with you folks...

cheers,
    john

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0496.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	382.1 KB 
ID:	312298

Kachina Peak. Awesome day out here.

Meeting of the Mags, Órale. Taos Ski Valley, NM. January 24-26th 2020

Pretty kickass day ripping around with TFV. Sweet to get up to Kachina for a couple laps, even one with fabled telemon! Abundant chalky goodness all over the place

Name:	IMG_9808.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	179.7 KB 
ID:	312306

Name:	IMG_9810.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	312307

Meeting of the Mags, Órale. Taos Ski Valley, NM. January 24-26th 2020

Hell yeah - STOKE!!!

You guys need to have a Chinese Downhill against the Pugs that are there this week....

Had a blast skiing with East or Bust and Meadow Skipper. I have known MS across multiple platforms online for over 20 years. 15 years back MS and I had a meet up scheduled at Taos but he broke a binding and it never happened. Somehow all this time has gone and I still hadn't taken turns with him until Friday! I was pretty stoked to say the least. The legend is the real deal on skis and off.

East or Bust had to remind me of his defunct Blazer so I could remember who he is since I classify people in my mind by what they drive and how well they ski. He skis fast and brave like a real deal mid twenties mag should. Next time I bring my wife so they can talk engineering.

And in fairness to Yetiman he made every effort to take some laps with me last winter but it was I who couldn't make it happen. Hopefully soon.

Thanks guys. Good day. Left at 4 and made it back to Iowa 1:30 pm MST Saturday after some sleep near North Platte. On a tip from MS when I walked in the front door I asked my wife if she was interested in doing a shot of tequila and yes...yes she was.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by uglymoney; 01-27-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Good stuff guys! Thanks for posting up pics. Always nice to see around the valley.

Have to admit I'm still not used to seeing that lift on Kachina. Someday that visual won't initially shock me every time.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    On a tip from MS when I walked in the front door I asked my wife if she was interested in doing a shot of tequila and yes...yes she was.
    Lol! Well played.

Kind of a shame how that post blocked the view of the lady in the dirndl in that pic of me sitting at the Barbarian.

Glad to hear you made it back safe UM! I ended up skiing all day yesterday like a true dumbass. Left Taos at 5pm and had to be a work at 5:30 today lol.

Some random pics:

Finished my platform the day before the trip, worked out well!

Leaving one desert for another

Couldn't decide if this was good or bad jerky, but a must nonetheless for road trippin

A view from town

Strayed from the comfort of the Walmart parking lot my last night and camped out at the bridge

A must stop IMO for anyone in town or passing through. From what I remember the beer was pretty good, live music too

Random shot from Kachina

TFV was right, line just left of center was not in... can confirm

I <3 Vigil’s green chile jerky.

Oh, flavor wise it was awesome.

Just don't know if it would be better if it was cut ever so slightly thicker. Either way, much better than any of that over processed crap that most places sell