New Nordica Strider 130 Ski Boots - $500

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 4.47.05 PM.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	291.6 KB 
ID:	307113

Brand New In-The-Box Nordica Strider 130 ski boots.

These boots are normally about $750 MSRP.

These are great boots because they are strong and have tech toes & heels & have a "walk mode".

These boots work great with the Salomon Shift binding or any tech style binding.

These boots also work great for simply skiing the ski resort every day.

DETAILS:

The Nordica Strider 130 DYN Alpine Touring Ski Boots were developed to cater to the needs of the hardest charging backcountry skiers. With genuine Dynafit® tech inserts, Michelin® Rubber Soles, and a Grilamid® shell construction, these boots are a brilliant mashup of high performance freeride power and excellent tourability. The Grilamid® shell has a fantastic stiffness to weight ratio and also makes bootfitting modifications easy. In addition, a new hike mechanism with a 46° range of motion fuses great uphill capability with a rock solid downhill platform. The Nordic Strider 130 DYN Alpine Touring Ski Boots are prepared to change your opinion of performance crossover boots.

Slip your feet into the Nordica Strider Pro 130 DYN Ski Boot if you are looking to skip the resort lines and find some fresh lines of your own. Equipped with tech fittings, Michelin Rubber Gripwalk soles, and Feather Lock Hike/Ski Mechanism this beefy boot will get you where you need to go, and get you down from there. The tech fittings combined with Gripwalk soles allow you to use either pin tech bindings or AT frame bindings depending on your preference, while the Feather Lock system provides 46 degrees of total range for a comfortable and natural walking motion on the skin track or rocky ridges.

Once you are staring down a line filled up with fresh powder, simply flip the Feather lock mechanism and trust the burly 130 flex to let you ski at your hard-charging best. Working with the 130 flex, Triax Cuff technology creates a stiff and responsive ride that effectively transfers energy to the edges of your skis for confident edging all while weighing less than traditional PU shells.

To ensure that your feet are happy, and you are in total control, the Strider Pro 130 DYN Ski Boot features a customize liner and outer shell. The Laced 3D Light Cork Liner is thermo-moldable for a perfect fit and comes with a lace that lets you tighten up the fit and add a little stiffness for downhill performance. To further benefit your feet the hard plastic shell can also mold to your foot with infrared technology that prevents plastic shrinkage and creates a high performance customized fit.

AT ski boot for exploring the alpine and finding your own lines
    130 flex is stiff and powerful for hard charging skiers
    100mm last fits average feet with a high performance fit
    Tech toe fittings let you ride AT frame or tech toe bindings
    Grip Walk soles make scrambling on ridges a breeze
    Wire bail buckles and Triax Cuff reduce weight
    Walk mode lever creates 46 degrees of movement for a natural uphill
    'on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me,....which is nice!

Any size I want? I'll take a 24.5 for my brother and 27.5 for me. Thanks.

What size yo?

Yo y’all - per Reno CL they be 26.5 and are around Squaw-ish.
    "if you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind..."

Ah, my bad, they are 26.5.

Yes, in Squaw Valley, CA.

thx
    'on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me,....which is nice!