V Werks Katana 184/Kingpin 13/Volkl Skins

My aversion to cardio is making me question why I own this set up. Skis have 1/2 day from old owner and about 8 short days from me. Original mount was for 323 KP 1 cm FW and I remounted for 306 on line. Kingpins purchased from SpiderJon and we're not part of recall. Same very light use. Combo has seen less than 3000 vert up and down. Skins near new as well and are Volkl branded. Tip adapter is very helpful. I forget who makes these but they are Swiss I believe??

Was thinking $750 shipped for package. Feel free to price police but anything less might not be worth my while. $700 for local pickup in Bend.

Would be interested in trades. Still looking to be able to do some sidecountry but ski resort 80% of the time. Thinking Shifts plus cash or a relatively new 99-106 all mountain ski to mount with shifts. Thinking something like Enforcer 104s or similar.

PM with ?? or offers.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

weekend crowd??

Can I get a Christmas miracle...make me an offer...I really want to shop for new skis!

I'd be interested in just the skis, but with the two mounts and likely hole interference with my Tectons, my offer would probably be less than you'd be willing to take, unfortunately.

Shipping would be to a commercial address (cheaper than residential) in 93021 zip, if you want to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    I'd be interested in just the skis, but with the two mounts and likely hole interference with my Tectons, my offer would probably be less than you'd be willing to take, unfortunately.

Shipping would be to a commercial address (cheaper than residential) in 93021 zip, if you want to think about it.
    Might entertain ski offers but think keeping Kingpins on these would be someones best bet.

Had some interest but still looking for trades or offers.

I’ll take the kingpins if 1000-oaks just wants the skis

Just for general information the skins are made by Coltex and they kick ass/don't weigh shit. I've had 4 pair of them.

One more bump. Have a likely buyer for Kingpins so if anyone wants just skis let me know.

Separate prices:
    Skis: $400
    Kingpins: $225
    Skins: $100

I'll split shipping with buyer.

Gonna give this one more bump. Tried to make these my resort pow ski this weekend and just not feeling it.

Make an offer.