186 Black Crows Ferox w/ skins brand new

After a warm encouraging welcome by the virgin, single, backseat skiing, in-resort skinning, price policing, arcteryx toting idiots of this website, I present some black crows ferox in 186 that are still in the plastic. I will sell them to you matched with this stupid alpinstore that is definitely going to steal your credit card info, at 840 dollars. Skins are pomoca yellow in size large 140 wide used twice so 100 dollars for them. That is all. Image attached, although they in the plastic so I’m not sure why that’s relevant.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	306785  

Sick dealz bro. Good to see you’re getting into the TGR surly spirit.

The Crows skis look pretty cool, but even on a pro deal, they cost around $700 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'll trade you a case of beer and a handjob from my crazy aunt for those pescados

Quote Originally Posted by Phog. View Post
    After a warm encouraging welcome by the virgin, single, backseat skiing, in-resort skinning, price policing, arcteryx toting idiots of this website, I present some black crows ferox in 186 that are still in the plastic. I will sell them to you matched with this stupid alpinstore that is definitely going to steal your credit card info, at 840 dollars. Skins are pomoca yellow in size large 140 wide used twice so 100 dollars for them. That is all. Image attached, although they in the plastic so I’m not sure why that’s relevant.
    Not a virgin, not single, known to backseat it, don't skin inbounds, what is this arcteryx you speak of and why do idiots where it? But yeah, what he said...cheaper deals to be had on these.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

(sirens)

Price police are on their way...