Boot Doc Quick Foam liners

Anyone using them? How do they compare to the old Surefoot Conformables? I've loved the performance of the Surefoots, but it would be great if they weren't so rock solid and could still perform at the same level.

I just injected some for a customer yesterday. I also skied on Surefoot Comformable liners from 2006 for ten years.

The Surefoot liners are a stiffer foam if you got it injected the standard way. Actually no matter how you had them injected they are stiffer. The bootdoc is super soft. Softer than a stock Cochise liner. I don't believe the Bootdoc liner will last nearly as long because they will pack out. They also don't appear to offer near as much support.

Most disappointingly, the boot doc doesn't come with an injected tongue, which is crucial to a custom liner. For $150 extra, you get it.

I would bet the boot docs are quite a bit warmer.

Surefoot has redesigned their liners multiple times since they parted ways with Conformable. The foam can be much softer, they have neoprene toes, and you can get a walk mode liner.