WTB: Movement Trust skis

Looking for some Movement Trusts. I have a couple pair of Goliaths and the Trust sounds interesting to try as it has more sidecut. Anyone holding?

I have a pair, not for sale.

WARNING: The topsheet graphics, manufacturer's mount mark, etc. can be sketchy & confusing. My pair of 2012 194cm's measures 141-108-129, which matches a past Movement webpage's claim of "141/108/129", but my pair's graphics wrongly display “147.113.134". Weird. Also, my graphics display a mount mark which measures out at -15.8cm from true center, which seems wrong. I re-used holes from previous owner and skied them mounted at -12.7cm from true center, which skied fine, but yeah, based on that feeling, I guess I might prefer it mounted further back than -12.7cm...but still I don't trust the -15.8cm mark on the graphics.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

I skied on a pair for a season, they have a way overpowered tail and too tight of a sidecut. They don't feel very balanced compared to the Goliath.

Sent from my moto e6 using TGR Forums mobile app

Goliath is awesome.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Thanks for the inputs. I'm looking to try it as an East Coast resort charger when it snows, which realistically means 6-8" on top of bulletproof groomed trails. Goliaths are super stable but I sometimes wish for tighter arcs and Enforcer 110s start to come undone at speed. Hoping the Trust would slot in between there somewhere. Essentially looking for a obese GS race ski with sidecut (Kastle MX98 but wider?), but I'm splitting hairs as I do have the baby Goliath in a 184cm (99 underfoot and 23m radius). I doubt I'll find a Trust anyway but you never know around here, I knew some of you had them from my searches.Thanks again.

Bump... still looking for Trusts.

Bump … No, my account has not been hacked. I’m still looking for these unicorn’s. Also maybe and/or a Salomon Q-lab?