FS: Stio Environ Bibs M

*SOLD* to PJG for $220 shipped
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1935.JPG 
Views:	248 
Size:	196.2 KB 
ID:	306017   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1939.JPG 
Views:	226 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	306019   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1940.JPG 
Views:	217 
Size:	176.5 KB 
ID:	306020   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1941.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	306021   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1936.JPG 
Views:	210 
Size:	265.5 KB 
ID:	306022  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1937.JPG 
Views:	208 
Size:	238.0 KB 
ID:	306023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1942.JPG 
Views:	199 
Size:	177.7 KB 
ID:	306024  
    Last edited by Doremite; 01-21-2020 at 05:18 PM.
    Uno mas

Buy yourself some bibs. You deserve it.
    Uno mas

I can ship thru Sat 12/21 then likely going to let this go dormant until next year. Traveling over the holidays..... If price is the sticking point let’s talk. These puppies are clean other than the minor imperfections noted.

If Burke/Jay Peak local I can get them to you this month if I hear from you by Sat. Otherwise going to leave these in Burlington while I am spending the holidays in the NEK.

Also got a PM re: my waist size = ~33”
    My quad at its most manly circumference measures 24” which is the only area of this fit that is slightly off for me. Tight in the quads while seated.
    Uno mas

Bump now that 2020 is upon us
    Uno mas

Bump
    Uno mas

have you tried the large, are they silly big in comparison to the Med? I'm in the same big quad boat looking for a better overall fit. Tempted to try your mediums but pretty sure i know the outcome. Cheers
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

If I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times. For what high end bibs or shell pants cost, there is no valid reason for manufacturers to not offer multiple inseam lengths. I'm 5'7" with a 31" waist and a 29" inseam, but with pretty muscular legs/glutes. As a result, it's damn near impossible for me to find bibs that don't either strangle my nuts, or make me look like a little kid playing dress up with his dad's pants.

I was strongly considering the Stio Environs, but based on the info in this thread, I think I'll encounter the same issue I have in the past.

I guess I need to watch the Arc'teryx site closely so I can pick up one of the seven pairs of Large/Short bibs they manufacture each year.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    for reference can you all share your weights? I'm trying to figure out if at 5'8", 150lbs, 30 waist and a 32 inseam these environ Mediums would be the way to go. thanks

My 24” quad circumference stat should help with fit assessments. These are close for me but found a deal on a Flylow medium and their M fit works better for me. Later generation Patagonia Ms work too.
    Last edited by Doremite; 01-15-2020 at 09:36 PM.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    for reference can you all share your weights? I'm trying to figure out if at 5'8", 150lbs, 30 waist and a 32 inseam these environ Mediums would be the way to go. thanks
    These would likely be baggy but not swimming in them baggy. I am 170lb and they are close. It is only my manly quads that make them slightly snug (when seated). If you like a looser fit these should work. If you like a more euro or athletic fit you may find these too new schoolz for your liking.

You should be spot on at 32” inseam.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    Not to ruin doremite’s sale, but I’m pretty much exactly the same size as you and I’m wearing the small size Environ bibs and that’s a perfect fit.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    thanks. out of curiosity I just did the "True Fit" assessment widget on Stio's site, they agree with Meadow Skipper and recommend a Small. Bump and good luck with your sale Doremite! And Meadow Skipper now I can watch for your hand me downs

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Not to ruin doremite’s sale, but I’m pretty much exactly the same size as you and I’m wearing the small size Environ bibs and that’s a perfect fit.
    I def don’t want these to land in an unhappy / unfit home so no worries.

I am not dying for a sale just would prefer to seen them used. Otherwise will use them when I am further aged and my now manly quads get thin and flabby.
    Uno mas

checking with a buddy that has smaller quads to see if he has interest if i buy and my quads are too big :-), are they this year or last? Thanks for the reply too!
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    checking with a buddy that has smaller quads to see if he has interest if i buy and my quads are too big :-), are they this year or last? Thanks for the reply too!
    Hey Jack, I haven’t used them at all this season and pretty sure I bought them in spring? 2018. These are likely from the 2017/2018 winter line. Bought new from Stio and I am the only owner.
    Uno mas

These still up for sale? I'm wondering if I could make it work as a 6'2" individual, skinny quads. How adjustable are the straps?

I’m 6’1” and change way plenty of length on my mediums.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Definitely strap adjustability. I am 5’10” but have an abnormally long torso and they fit great up high. I would say if you have 33”+ inseam they may run a bit short???

Edit: SOLD
    Last edited by Doremite; 01-21-2020 at 06:41 AM.
    Uno mas