Nordica Enforcer Pro/ Free 115

Picked up a set of 2020 Nordica Enforcer Free 115 (old name was the Pro, no changes since introduced). on the ASOgear fuckup/sneaky under-MSRP sale (depending on how conspiratorial you are).

Not much beta other than the Blister review. I couldn't pass up the deal, but now I'm wondering if my BC Animas and the Enforcer 115 are pretty similar. Anybody been out on these? Other than being a big ski brand, the Enforcer 115 seems like a TGR ski (2 sheets of metal, stiff, 191 length, burly).

Post up your experiences on them, I'm curious how they go, but feel bad poking holes in mine if I already have a ski that should work well in this quiver slot (PNW pow/resort)

I bet those two skis would be pretty similar for the most part. The Animas are likely more lively with a bit more pop, and ski stance a bit more neutral as they have a more progressive mount. The Enforcers probably slightly more damp and less pop on carves/pops/bouncing through trees. But they are probably closer than say a pair of surf boards (k2 pontoon) vs the enforcers.

I say this having only skied the Anima, and having owned a pair of Enforcer 110s before selling them for being in the same quandary you were in.

If you ended up drilling the enforcers I'd be interested to hear a few words on what you think vs the animas

I didn't end up skiing the Enforcers, I did a couple days on the Anima and had a great time, so I just stuck with those.