Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1461
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post

I guess this is what a business exposes themselves to when you build infrastructure in a Class A provincial park for private profit. You’re a target.
    dropping cable and cabins onto the ground into the park twice in a year is way more impactful to the environment than running a cable with gondola cabins over the park.

well last year at this time I bought a pass thinking "what's the worst that could happen"......for some reason I just paid them for a pass again, La Nina better come through and the reservation system not be a massive clusterfuck pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by t.odd View Post
    well last year at this time I bought a pass thinking "what's the worst that could happen"......for some reason I just paid them for a pass again, La Nina better come through and the reservation system not be a massive clusterfuck pain in the ass
    gonna be EPIC!

Epic cluster fuck 😬

I just bought new skis and skins. We are f’d now.

New sled/ New skis/new touring bindings/ LL pass. Will be epic with no reservation’s!!

Icon pass doesn’t have reservation’s either.l

Vail should change the epic pass name to reservation pass so everyone knows what they are buying!

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    New sled/ New skis/new touring bindings/ LL pass. Will be epic with no reservation’s!!

Icon pass doesn’t have reservation’s either.l

Vail should change the epic pass name to reservation pass so everyone knows what they are buying!
    F off TD! This thread is for Epic Pass holders only! Get a pass and make a reservation to comment further.

I was trying to buy my Edge card to use my credit and I get hit with this. I guess they can't handle the traffic.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

lol- I’m trying to get some sort of value out of my pass from last year...this form is all I got!!

Reality is that vail will be giving out discounts all year to try and get the rest of us to come. Maybe I will get in on some sort of spring promotion if the lower main land doesn’t self implode from covid and allow it to creep up the sea-to-sky....

If not who cares...lots of terrain to be had with no reservations required...

WTF, Vail! Can't use the discount on a 5 day edge card, only on the 5 day Whistler Day Pass. Only saves me $50 CAD but loses the ability to use extra days at Stevens or anywhere else. Since I only plan to use 3-4 days at Whistler, not sure it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    WTF, Vail! Can't use the discount on a 5 day edge card, only on the 5 day Whistler Day Pass. Only saves me $50 CAD but loses the ability to use extra days at Stevens or anywhere else. Since I only plan to use 3-4 days at Whistler, not sure it's worth it.

Your pretty optimistic that the border is going to open.

Your odds of getting into Canada before 2022 are about as good as my odds of growing a pair of wings this morning.

If the border stays closed, I get credit for the next year. Not a big deal. While I want it to open, I care far more about getting to Calgary to visit family vs. going to Whistler.

I just think it's stupid that the only Edge card qualifying for the credit was a 10 day. I didn't use my credit because it didn't save me enough for the benefit lost and didn't buy anything. If I can go, I'll use buddy passes from my friends with Epic passes.

The border opening is 100% going to be determined by who wins the election. If Trump loses, I expect it will be open for spring skiing.

If the border stays closed, I get credit for the next year. Not a big deal. While I want it to open, I care far more about getting to Calgary to visit family vs. going to Whistler.

I just think it's stupid that the only Edge card qualifying for the credit was a 10 day. I didn't use my credit because it didn't save me enough for the benefit lost and didn't buy anything. If I can go, I'll use buddy passes from my friends with Epic passes.

The border opening is 100% going to be determined by who wins the election. If Trump loses, I expect it will be open for spring skiing.

Your delusional if you think the border is purely a Trump thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    Your delusional if you think the border is purely a Trump thing.
    Only a Trump thing, no. Heavily influenced by Trump and his inaction on COVID, yes.

Whistler 2019 - 2020

Deleted
    Last edited by xyz; 09-18-2020 at 06:16 PM.

COVID
    There you go.

Vail Resorts: Make Whistler Great Again!
    https://www.change.org/p/vail-resort...tler-blackcomb

If you don't sign it this year, you will be one year older when you do.
    Need a refresher?
    Read the reasons for signing.

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    Vail Resorts: Make Whistler Great Again!
    https://www.change.org/p/vail-resort...tler-blackcomb

If you don't sign it this year, you will be one year older when you do.
    Need a refresher?
    Read the reasons for signing.
    How many of the people who signed that petition are still going to buy a pass and ski at Whistler? Maybe if the petition included a pledge that until things get fixed they won’t ski, and the signers actually carry thru, Vail might listen. But if Whistler continues to be packed, and pass sales remain the same, Vail can just ignore the ‘whiners’ with no consequence.

Seymour announced 4 hr reservation blocks this week for those interested in North Shore options.

Weekends and holidays only that is

Border closure extended 'til 10/21, which means Vantucky boarders might not be gettin' down to Baker in time to make a mess of our annual hot pow first dump

Quote Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
    Border closure extended 'til 10/21, which means Vantucky boarders might not be gettin' down to Baker in time to make a mess of our annual hot pow first dump
    Yeeeeessss. Everyone's happy!

Quote Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
    damn i read that as October 2021. That would be a big call...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7777.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	562.9 KB 
ID:	341145

Game on! Who’s up for DOA tomorrow??