FS - 🔥NEW 🔥Armada ARV 116 JJ UL (Ultra Light) 2020 - 175 cm

[SOLD] No Longer Available

Retail: $749
    Sale: $599 OBO
    Delivery: Hand delivery in Seattle area. Shipping to US/Canada (shipping rates may vary). I'll get a quote if you need them shipped.

Brand New! Unmounted Armada ARV 116 JJ Ultra Light model in 175 cm length. The perfect back country powder tool, 25% lighter than the original JJ. Touring friendly, ready for your next adventure.

These are brand new, un-mounted and will be delivered in factory box and shrink wrap. They were bought sight un-seen ($749+shipping) and ended up being too small ☹️ These are sold out at all major US retailers ��, but you can still get them here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191207_171556.jpg 
Views:	866 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	305395
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191207_171315.jpg 
Views:	551 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	305396

Manufacturer Link:
    https://shop.armadaskis.com/…/pro…/a...ul-ra0001.html

Weight: 1700 g
    Flex Pattern (1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – Tip: 6 | Waist: 7 | Tail: 6.5

Size (cm) 175
    Tip Width (mm) 139
    Waist Width (mm) 116
    Tail Width (mm) 135
    Turning Radius (m) 17
    Last edited by tripplesixty; 12-14-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Don’t resell your shop deals. Most of us here know you can only get them from a shop, and with the tags still on them and undrilled you can return them for the $750 you are claiming the retail is.

At $699, you are making between $150 and $250 profit over the pro-price, and even more over the shop price.

Go to eBay

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

But these are on fire save $50

@skibrd, Unfortunately I don't have a shop deal, would be nice if I did though. I ended up buying the last pair I could find on the internet, shipped, and found they were too small for me. And with returning not an option I'm in the hole at least $150 at this price (749 retail + 100 shipping). Maybe thats on me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but maybe someone else is looking for this ski and maybe they want a slightly discount on a new setup.

@bskin $50 is $50 and I'll consider BO

Quote Originally Posted by tripplesixty View Post
    @skibrd, Unfortunately I don't have a shop deal, would be nice if I did though. I ended up buying the last pair I could find on the internet, shipped, and found they were too small for me. And with returning not an option I'm in the hole at least $150 at this price (749 retail + 100 shipping). Maybe thats on me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but maybe someone else is looking for this ski and maybe they want a slightly discount on a new setup.

@bskin $50 is $50 and I'll consider BO
    Hum... it just seems a bit fishy, add in the last thing you tried to sell was a brand new pair of BlackCrows in the plastic still.

Who did you buy them from?

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Hum... it just seems a bit fishy, add in the last thing you tried to sell was a brand new pair of BlackCrows in the plastic still.

Who did you buy them from?

The BlackCrows were won in a raffle by my wife but she is way too short to use them. Was able to sell them and buy her something she could actually use and someone else was happy to get an okay discount on them. The Armadas are from SnowCountry, company in the EU, not a local shop, making returns not practical. Took a bet on the size and Armada measures small, 175cm on the base of the ski, but closer to 172cm-ish tip to tip. Thought they would measure more like a 180cm (like my other skis), but they measure short :/ hence why I'm selling.

FS - 🔥NEW 🔥Armada ARV 116 JJ UL (Ultra Light) 2020 - 175 cm

When in doubt the guidelines are helpful. (SEE BELOW). Assuming these are of the highest demand apply the -50% + 30% rule. That’s 20% off current listed price, which if it’s $749 is a $599 asking price.

Covers all. If you got on shop deal and you are aiming to turn a profit you got yours. If that is somehow more than you paid via proform you are doing it wrong.

Similarly if it was an honest buy and a bad situation where you can’t return, this is a good deal for a mag (potentially) and gets you back most of what you spent.

If that is not good enough and for either situation you need that extra $100-150 proceed to eBay, CL, KSL, et al.

Rules and guidelines are a bitch but also helpful to keep people on the same page for expectations.

I personally doubt anyone here will pay $600 let alone $700 for those skis. Maybe a 1 poster autogen handle. But hopefully the society will belittle you into submission before then.

Adding the really did you no service.

50% of current online price (not MSRP)

-10% per year old

-10% per times drilled, per core shot, per delam...etc

-10% per marker binding attatched

+10-30% for Rare/High-demand

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...t.php?p=548753

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Don’t resell your shop deals. Most of us here know you can only get them from a shop, and with the tags still on them and undrilled you can return them for the $750 you are claiming the retail is.

At $699, you are making between $150 and $250 profit over the pro-price, and even more over the shop price.

Go to eBay

I am going to go ahead and disagree on this point. You got shop deals and you want to turn a few items into a profit, go for it. Just be real on it- take a little cash for yourself and give another a good deal.

Having worked in the industry for a long time I do not begrudge this despite the “abusing privileges” company line. Ski industry employees, especially shop minions, by and large are young, poor as fuck, and trying to scrape by skiing bell to bell and tuning/fitting/renting for rich ass mfers (many who are on this forum). You want to supplement your income with a couple hundo profit here or there on a proform resale, go for it. But obey the real rules:

-GS pricing policy stands. Need more go to eBay or whatever
    -if a small manufacturer asks you not to resell, dont.
    -if a manufacturer rep asks you individually and specifically to not resell an item of limited release, don’t.
    -limit this practice to a reasonable number of instances. That is unspecific language but it is easy for all to know when your side hustle has become unreasonable.

Poverty sucks. Cheap gear is a decided perk of the poverty wages in the ski shop industry. Do not tell someone eating ramen every night that they can’t make a little money off the FMV of the item they got for less. That is bullshit. Any resale within the above parameters does right by all: shop minion, end user, and the ski company which gets more product out and on influential ski area locals doin a shred.