WTB: 4Runner. FS: Tundra

Switching it up.

Selling my 2008 Toyota Tundra TRD. Leer camper shell, Thule rack, I built dirtbag style cabinets and bed platform in the back. New tires and new brakes (front and back). White. Double cab (6.5í bed, full back seat)

Super solid adventure truck or daily driver. We had a tepui on top and with paco pads in the back we had a comfy setup for the whole family. No smoking, yes occasional dog.
    116,000 miles
    $15,500.

Looking for a 2015-2020 4Runner. Less than 50k miles. $30,000ish depending on what.

In Durango. But could be anywhere from grand junction to Albuquerque easily. Or either front range or slc if it was the right deal.

Only making the swap as now my wife will be driving this rig and she hates parking the big boy. Plus we hardly ever tow anything aside from our raft trailer so itís just overkill.

Bobby, feel free to give any input.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Trade for a lifted carnitas?

Well, I DO love pork products but...Iíll hold out for a 4Runner.

I did the opposite.... sold my 4runner for a new tundra. Love the space and the engine from the tundra. The 4runner is a great veh tho but we ended up running out of room in it.

Also I think the 4runner is due for a major overhaul in a year or 2? Might be worth looking into.... or get that sweet army green TRD Pro this year!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Any pics? I could be interested

Iíll be in the front range for Xmas visiting family too so if we could make it work around then, VERY interested...