WTB Black Crows Atris or similar

Like the title says, and I’m looking for the 184 Atris but would consider the 189. Previous mounts are fine.

I’m open to other similar skis. Like a lot of the finely aging TGR crowd, I’m not as rad as I used to think I was. I’m in the market for something fun, on the shorter end of the radius spectrum, 185-190 long, and 105-110 underfoot. Not looking for a noodle, but I’m moving away from directional chargers.

Thanks everyone!

I'd sell you my 184 Atris. They are skied 7-10 days. One mount for small Marker Tour 12 @ 305 and one mount for STH @ 327.
    Unmounted $350.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5035.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	963.0 KB 
ID:	305300
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5038.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	893.6 KB 
ID:	305301
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Search function:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=331509

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    I'd sell you my 184 Atris...
    Thanks for the offer, I’m definitely interested...but do you think they can take another mount, specifically a Shift? Unfortunately I also have a 327bsl.

Out of curiosity, why are you selling?

Quote Originally Posted by sierra_cement View Post
    Search function:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=331509

I’m aware of those as I’ve already searched, but thanks. How do you like yours?

Quote Originally Posted by mr walker View Post
    I’m aware of those as I’ve already searched, but thanks. How do you like yours?
    Fun skis. I have a pair of the 17-18 model. Pretty versatile for soft shallow days and up to about a foot of pow.

I found the tips to be hooky, unless I aggressively detuned them, which solved the issue for me. So have your file ready.

I think that with the big tails they are not ideal for me. I’m not sure about the mount compatibility, but inserts are always your friends
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Appreciate the replies.

Schindlerpiste, I’m going to pass simply because of the likelihood of conflicting mounts. It’s not lost on me that’s a great deal from an established mag though, thanks for the offer.

I'm selling a pair of Atris 184cm unmounted - https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ighlight=atris

Let me know!