FS: FlyLow Baker Bibs XS Bison

Great design but I don't need 2 pair. These things have two 4 hour days on them, I have too many pants and these are basically new so hoping to find them a new home.

$250 Shipped
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

to the top
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Name:  21D74183-66ED-4A95-AC8C-EC32A66A5968.jpeg
Views: 337
Size:  129.6 KB

They fit a 5’7” 140lb human well.

Formerly Rludes025

I'm a 5'6", 150 lb human, so they'd probably fit me really well, but I haven't got $250 to drop on them. Don't want to PP or lowball you; mostly posting this so I can find this thread if you lower the price.

I have some older navy blue ones I would sell for $150.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0002.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	309233
    Last edited by Eluder; 01-05-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Formerly Rludes025

Ooh, glad I said something, good to know. I have to buy a couple other things first, but if I have the money left over for that I'll PM you.

Still got both pair. Blue pair shoes use but still in good condition and a fresh DWR treatment.

Formerly Rludes025

I was trying to reply to your PM but got the following message: "Eluder has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." Gotta economize on those bits!

Anyway, I was gonna say: Cool, thanks for doing that. No big deal on today vs. tomorrow; it's not snowing here in CA anyway.