Shipping from Portugal to the United States

I am traveling through Portugal/Europe for the next month, its already been two, and I have a few items that I want to send home. Looking at prices from Fedex online it is completely unrealistic to send a package, close to $130.

Is there any feasible way to get items from Portugal to Denver or should I just shoulder the extra weight and carry em home?

I will mainly be looking to ship out of Porto.

DHL would be worth checking. Or you could probably just mail them but I'm sure it would take a while. We had a couple packages shipped from A Coruna (not far from Porto) successfully if you're going to Spain at all.

You would be amazed at what you can smuggle in your rectum.

duty free.
    Last edited by cmcrawfo; 12-03-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Shipping from Portugal to the United States

I’ve used USPS freight. The packages sit until the boat is full. Up to a month or more but got there eventually. Check ocean rates.

I shipped some stuff home from Ecuador one time that I wasn't going to need for the rest of my trip. Just went to their post office. It wasn't terribly expensive, maybe $20 or 30 for a good sized box. They did a very thorough search of all the items in it, even checking all the hems and folds on articles of clothing.