Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elevens View Post
    I know, my comment was in regards to his recent support and setting the record straight.
    Yeah, sorry, my bad. My wife informed me of recent facebookings a few minutes ago. As a non-user, I was unaware of recent developments.

Hey all hope you are doing well. Some toddler gear that should find its rightful way home to Magic. Everything is free plus ship I'm thinking. Lil DoWork has first dibs because of huggability. Tell me what you want and pm me your address and we can figure out shipping. JGB let me know how we should direct C's boots. Thanks for their use! I've listed all the info I have, so take a chance.

Skis:
    80cm Fischers
    90cm Atomics
    100cm Olins

Boots:
    206mm Axis
    210mm Nordica (17.5)
    16 - 18.5 adjustable Roces boots (thanks JGB)

Other stuff:
    Lucky bums backpack harness and straps
    Blue, yellow, red harness, no straps (not pictured)
    Orange edgy wedgy
    Green and red Velcro edgy wedgy
    Last edited by kokomas; 08-27-2020 at 05:07 AM.
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    That voice sounds vaguely familiar, he must do other ads/commercials or something, maybe for a brewery???
    I never read these posts last April....musta been in some deep depression. Skillful stitching together of about 20 minutes of blathering. Credit goes to Stefan at Red Vault.

Kokomas, miss you guys.

Quadrophonic sound fo sho this year.

Must admit. I am worried about the reservation system. Had talked about renting some hill space there for some camps. That’s likely a non starter.

Right now I'm not sure I get to go to VT this season, never mind the $$$ spent on my pass. There are about 155,000 people in Schenectady County, NY which means I'm in a no-go zone unless VT does some magical calculation and determines that there are less than 62 active cases here. And I live amongst covidiots, so my chances are not looking too good. Never mind that people in the hospitality industry in VT travel daily from out of state yellow/red zones for "business purposes" without any restrictions.

Considering that the number of "long-haul" C-19 patients is increasing (my co-worker in FL has been sick since March), there could easily be 60+ chronic patients here indefinitely even with minimal new cases. Not enjoying being part of a demographic that doesn't apply to me.
    If it's too loud, you're too old

^Maybe you could rent a room from Goniff...he lives in a green county.

Besides the fact that I am a terrible liar, all my ID makes it very clear where I live. I'm guessing it's a hard story to sell when license, registration and insurance all have the same address and it's not the "green" one.
    If it's too loud, you're too old

Strolled into the lot today, intended to bike ride w kids, but it was raining - stoked for see the lil beast have a wicked year!

Magic leading the industry yet again...
    https://www.rutlandherald.com/news/m...a969c52e4.html

Volunteer Day on Saturday. No idea what the plan is. I'll be there.

Hear that. Will be there in spirit. Im in the same boat as GetAmped.
    That Don't Make No Sense

Had a text chat with DoWork today...looks like we will try to split the folks that are willing to walk up the mountain into east (Up Your Shirt to Disappearing Act) and west (Wardrobe) glade work.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Had a text chat with DoWork today...looks like we will try to split the folks that are willing to walk up the mountain into east (Up Your Shirt to Disappearing Act) and west (Wardrobe) glade work.
    "Up your shirt" and "Down your pants", vs "Wardrobe". Do I sense a theme?

Personally, I'd like to hike up and come down Asland and Wardrobe.

Nobody calls it Asland...use the name everybody knows

Some Volunteer Day regulars are going gravel biking instead so I expect a small turnout and even smaller group willing to walk almost to the top. Maybe a day for a scouting mission....

Aaaand...I was wrong. Big crew turned out yesterday and now the Wardrobe is buffed to perfection. If the snow can get through those hemlocks up top, it's going to ski awesome. Continued to widen out the maple forest below the steep pitch. That part will be even better than it has been. If anybody wants to do an unofficial the weekend before Halloween, let me know.