WTB: Look PX or SPX or Rossi Axial 2 or 3 90mm replacement brake. Or maybe 80

Need one because my kid likes to break brakes. Just need the brake, not the entire binding. Only need one but could buy the pair. I think all of the above brakes are interchangeable. Could maybe make 80s work.

Anybody holding?

Little bump. NX brakes should also work. Just one 90mm brake. Anyone have something gathering dust?

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Little bump. NX brakes should also work. Just one 90mm brake. Anyone have something gathering dust?
    I have some 80mm (bent a little to clear 87mm) from an old pair of PX 10s... Let me dig them up tonight and I'll post pics to make sure they'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by scmartin69 View Post
    I have some 80mm (bent a little to clear 87mm) from an old pair of PX 10s... Let me dig them up tonight and I'll post pics to make sure they'll work.
    You, sir, are a hero. Thanks for looking.

Not sure if they're what you're looking for, but both are yours if you can use them. Note the bindings they came from , actually Pivot 10s, not PX10.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bummer! I’ll look into it further. It I don’t think these will work. I really appreciate you posting them.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Thanks but those pivots are not compatible with the SPX. Ah well. On the upside, I found a brake that I could steal the plate and plastic cover off of, and I taught myself how to disassemble and reassemble an SPX/Axial brake, making one good one out of two that were not working. I’m feeling pretty good about myself. We will see if it actually stays together however. Ha.

Anyway, thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums