Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    My 104s arrived yesterday, good looking ski! Another big thanks to singlecross, best PSA ever

PSA: 2020 Nordica Enforcers $236-$303 from asogear ebay

So, I bought two pairs which according to FedEx were delivered “to my porch” yesterday. Problem is, the skis never came. I have motion activated security cameras and no FedEx guy ever set foot on my porch. I even had my wife check (who was home at the time) upon receiving the delivery confirmation email and I captured her going outside on the camera, but no skis. I called FedEx and they said “they were delivered to your porch. Connect with the retailer about filing a claim.” Now I get to work with ASOgear/Corbett’s for a refund since (1) either the skis were delivered to the wrong address or (2) there is a dishonest FedEx employee who just got two pair of skis. Corbett’s didn’t require a signature so I can see where the potential for fraud lies. Sucks.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    So, I bought two pairs which according to FedEx were delivered “to my porch” yesterday. Problem is, the skis never came. I have motion activated security cameras and no FedEx guy ever set foot on my porch. I even had my wife check (who was home at the time) upon receiving the delivery confirmation email and I captured her going outside on the camera, but no skis. I called FedEx and they said “they were delivered to your porch. Connect with the retailer about filing a claim.” Now I get to work with ASOgear/Corbett’s for a refund since (1) either the skis were delivered to the wrong address or (2) there is a dishonest FedEx employee who just got two pair of skis. Corbett’s didn’t require a signature so I can see where the potential for fraud lies. Sucks.
    Bummer! I've had them say I had to wait 2 days to make sure they didn't show up. One time the package was miraculously on my porch the next day. Hopefully that happens for you.

I’ve had packages delivered to a house a block away from mine by accident and delivered by the resident. I hope this is what ends up with your case. Sorry to hear about your situation. What all did you order? I’ll keep my eyes peeled for any suspicious Nordicas on the usual buy sell pages for wa/ the greater Seattle area...

I had to sign customs documents for the bindings I got from Corbets/ASOSports. I’m slightly surprised FedEx didn’t ask for something similar. Maybe a channel to look into if they don’t show up?

And, they also sent me the wrong tracking number, maybe check that too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    I had to sign customs documents for the bindings I got from Corbets/ASOSports. I’m slightly surprised FedEx didn’t ask for something similar. Maybe a channel to look into if they don’t show up?

And, they also sent me the wrong tracking number, maybe check that too.

So same guy that did the pricing is doing the shipping.

Great.

So, ASOgear now has a claim open with FedEx. What is lame is that signature required was not an option. It was a pair of 186 and 179 Enforcer 104 Frees. 186’s for a buddy and 179’s for my son. Bummer.

Not mine but willing to middle man this if someone is interested

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1903450414299/

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Seems like this thread needs the 'where did you mount them?' segment.

I'll start.

177 93 enforcer + 24.5 micro boot = on the line or -1cm?

Want them to be a sturdy EC daily driver that can slash around in the woods.

I mounted my 179 88's with demo bindings but have skied them on the line and they seem fine there for the day and a half I've skied them on the firm. My 100's and 110's are mounted on the line too. No complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Seems like this thread needs the 'where did you mount them?' segment.

I'll start.

177 93 enforcer + 24.5 micro boot = on the line or -1cm?

Want them to be a sturdy EC daily driver that can slash around in the woods.
    Mount them on the line.

been playing around with the demo bindings on mine. seems like -1 works the best for me....ymmv.

Mounted my 104s on the line. After looking at them compared to my other skis and skiing a couple days on them, if I could do it over I would have gone -1. But they are fine enough on the line to not remount. Kick ass ski.

As ^^he^^ said YMMV

After sending a few emails back and forth with ASO and not having the pair of 193 100's i ordered i gave a few options of skis i was interested in (also got the offer for a swap out).
    No response since mid december but got a tracking notification just now.
    We'll see what shows up on my door!

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    After sending a few emails back and forth with ASO and not having the pair of 193 100's i ordered i gave a few options of skis i was interested in (also got the offer for a swap out).
    No response since mid december but got a tracking notification just now.
    We'll see what shows up on my door!
    Whatever happened with this?

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Whatever happened with this?

A pair of 191 k2 mindbender 99ti showed up. Pretty excited to ski em

Mount them on the line.
    seems to have been the right call so far, nice ski

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    A pair of 191 k2 mindbender 99ti showed up. Pretty excited to ski em
    Not a bad replacement!

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Not a bad replacement!

Not at All! Still a $800 ski for <$300. Really do want to ski the nordicas but if these line up with my skiing I'll have a solid 2 ski quiver combined with my down cd114s.

Anyone get a pair of 104s in a 186 and want to unload?

I’ll get in line for some 179’s for my 15 year old

Driving to Targhee