Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Bought two pairs. Still waiting to hear what the outcome is. Also, the subjective morality of TGR gear swap is...amusing. 🤣
    LOL'D haven't heard about mine yet either.
    Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    This is a 1 in 50 situation.

I've bought 7 pairs of skis on sale at one point to give to friends. That is the oddity not the norm.
    THIS^^^ honestly I guess I just have no friends

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    Yah... it's a possibility but an outlier. If someone is buying 10 pairs chances are they are going on ebay or craigslist the day they arrive or its a somewhat shady dealer buying them and selling them in shop.
    Not just a possibility, I said it's exactly what happened in this situation - my friend is the guy who bought a bunch.

So I guess that means you can now show me 50 examples of people flipping them, not just speculation?

I got the same offer regarding my order 88s in 186. We'll see how it plays out.

Got the same messages on the Santa Ana's about it being a pricing error that outpaced their inventory system.

No way they intended to sell 2020 model skis for that low. I can only imagine the financial hit they took on liquidating their entire fleet of 2020 Nordica skis and now they're trying to balance that with the need to treat people fairly and not ruin their online reputation.
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

I’d be shocked if Nordica let’s them order any more skis or boots in the future.

Just curious why Nordica would care about this? It's not like they are losing any money?

Quote Originally Posted by B7J2T4 View Post
    Just curious why Nordica would care about this? It's not like they are losing any money?
    Companies have allowable price ranges on their products to ensure someone doesnt try to sell at high volume/low percent profit which only works if you're some backdoor online retailer since it'd put small shops outta business etc.

That being said I got the same swap for something else offer. If they can't get more in I'm likely going to just ask for a refund since the 193 100s we're on my list of in bounds daily skis for the season.

Just got tracking info for a pair of 191 E 93s

Just got tracking for my 185 93s...

Should i have gotten 191s?????

^^Same. Just got FedEx tracking on my 186 Enforcer 104s. Score!

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoaster View Post
    Just got tracking for my 185 93s...

Should i have gotten 191s?????
    I got 191 93’s due to the 185’s being sold out. Originally wanted the 185 to have for out of town friends to ski, but thought the 191 would be a lot of fun for me.

If you have any interest in trading pm me...

Shipping confirmation received for some 104’s. My kid is going to be stoked.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

if any of you ski whores bought extra 100s in 177cm, my buddy is looking for a pair. Let me know. Thx.

just off the phone with them...ASO/Corbett's are the shit!
    I'm bummed at not getting the Enforcer 100 cuz I'd had my eye on that since last year, but I am getting the Mantra M5 for the same deal. They didn't have to, but they did!

93's in 169 & 177 are still showing at $253.47 if anyone wants to kick them again

On the eBay webstore? I don't see any enforcers....

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    93's in 169 & 177 are still showing at $253.47 if anyone wants to kick them again

Just got my shipping confirmation for some 185 E93s!

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    I noticed this too -- but I can only access the old listing through my purchase history. Even though it shows there is still inventory, there is no button to click to buy it anymore, and nothing comes up when searching their store.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    just off the phone with them...ASO/Corbett's are the shit!
    I'm bummed at not getting the Enforcer 100 cuz I'd had my eye on that since last year, but I am getting the Mantra M5 for the same deal. They didn't have to, but they did!
    Damn. Solid.

Quote Originally Posted by MRR11 View Post
    Just got my shipping confirmation for some 185 E93s!

I noticed this too -- but I can only access the old listing through my purchase history. Even though it shows there is still inventory, there is no button to click to buy it anymore, and nothing comes up when searching their store.
    Eh, I didn’t look that close but yes it showed through my history.

And I just got a tracking #...

Was going to get a pair of M5’s this year but maybe I just filled that slot with these 93’s

Shipping notification received, enforcer 104s en route!

Quote Originally Posted by talbash View Post
    You guys that are assuming flipping with the multi pair purchases must not have friends and/or aren't a good friend. Must suck going through life such a cynic. Several times I've bought more than 10 pairs of skis before from a single sale in order to hook up friends/family...and I've had the reverse done for me many times as well. Happens all the time in my circle. Thankfully, one of my bros was looking out for me on this deal that I missed and skis are coming my way.
    Do you and your friends have matching fart bags to compliment your skis? That would be sweet.

Seriously, you have ten friends all riding the same ski? Do y’all have the same body type, style, skills and desires? Again, sweet.

Are you seriously that stupid? I have 100+ friends in my ski community. He didn't buy 10 pairs of the same length, same ski. We ski 150+ days a year and enjoy trying out different gear when the conditions aren't primo and share the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Do you and your friends have matching fart bags to compliment your skis? That would be sweet.

Seriously, you have ten friends all riding the same ski? Do y’all have the same body type, style, skills and desires? Again, sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by talbash View Post
    Are you seriously that stupid? I have 100+ friends in my ski community. He didn't buy 10 pairs of the same length, same ski. We ski 150+ days a year and enjoy trying out different gear when the conditions aren't primo and share the gear.
    Jesus dude, try dialing it down a bit.

if anyone changes their mind on a 180ish enforcer, let me know. you scored!

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    if anyone changes their mind on a 180ish enforcer, let me know. you scored!
    I think most of us got the offer for other skis. Not sure how many they actually had. I jumped on this real quick after it was posted for a pair of 100s and didn't manage to get a pair.