Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Oh hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    ‘‘Twas the right call to earn the turns today. Four laps of Bottomless untracked in perfectly spaced, 35 deg pitch old growth trees. Lots of sluff on the steep pitches, one small storm slab cracked on a rollover. Great stability given all the recent snowfall.

Attachment 310199
    Attachment 310200
    Attachment 310201
    Attachment 310202
    Attachment 310203Attachment 310204
    Attachment 310205Attachment 310206Attachment 310207
    Attachment 310208
    This mag gets it. We could get more sidecountry laps on a powderfrenzy weekend than inbounds at mhm.

That zone is typically very stable aside from a few rolls and a couple terrain traps.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Heading up to make some lift served turns now. Looks like crowds are light (relatively speaking) and the main lot reopened.

Monday is gonna be schweet. Heading up with the Mrs first thing in the AM.

Anybody else going up? Let’s make turns or drink beers in the lot! Shoot me a PM or text message if you have my cell.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    OK, I’ll play...”NTMF” is short for...?
    Nice try muther fucker?

2019-20 - Oregon - it never snows here and when it does, it sucks

We went up to Timberline for the second half of the day after a morning of bliss on the HRM side. 5 first track runs in low angle trees were well worth the trip. The snow at Timberline was a completely different animal. Pucci was good. The best of the rest was a knee wrecking 4” of uneven dust on coral reef bumps. Not the coverage I was expecting. Both rides up Pucci we were on a chair covered by 1/2” of solid ice. My kids laid down the law at that point. People out there were pretty stoked, and I was glad about that, but they didn’t come from where we were. We ended the day with asses kicked, but definitely not bummed out.

I want to go up tomorrow and Tuesday. Need to figure out how if I can make that happen.

Played the game this morning. HRM to second chair on Star. Rope drop to Star was a time, can't wait to thrash and slash amongst yall for the Chinese downhill 3000 at the heather rope drop on Tuesday. Today was far superior to yesterday.

Just remembered that my annual 2-day compliance training starts on Tuesday. I’m going to sit down at a computer, click a mouse a thousand times as rapidly as possible and take a bunch of interspersed 10 question multiple choice tests to prove that I still know the difference between public masturbation, and quid pro quo. Bitterness is setting in... Maybe I can disable the vehicle tracker for a couple days and ditch out early.

Quote Originally Posted by lucknau View Post
    Just remembered that my annual 2-day compliance training starts on Tuesday. I’m going to sit down at a computer, click a mouse a thousand times as rapidly as possible and take a bunch of interspersed 10 question multiple choice tests to prove that I still know the difference between public masturbation, and quid pro quo. Bitterness is setting in... Maybe I can disable the vehicle tracker for a couple days and ditch out early.
    I didn’t know public masturbation at or near the workplace was a problem. Guess I need to get out more.

Rolled in around 1 today and got near front row parking with 3 hours of walk on lifts. Holyyyy fuck was it deep in the trees for those who like to do a little exploring.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4782.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	259.4 KB 
ID:	310367

Everything goes until it doesn’t. Pretty sure I Found the only open hazard on this side of the mountain.

Name:	IMG_4780.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	281.2 KB 
ID:	310368

Be nice to your knuckle dragger friends, they want to do cool things too.

Name:	IMG_4784.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	251.7 KB 
ID:	310369

Name:	IMG_4785.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	310370

Name:	IMG_4786.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	317.2 KB 
ID:	310371

Skied this to the parking lot. Tasty.

Name:	IMG_4787.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	280.1 KB 
ID:	310372

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Anybody at Hoodoo this morning? How are winds?
    It was realllllllly really good!

Morning Face laps were awesome and vis turned to shit but the trees held deep (boot to knee) snow all day and refilled throughout. Afternoon refilled Pow cream on Ed Chair was money.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Skier of the Hood View Post
    Played the game this morning. HRM to second chair on Star. Rope drop to Star was a time, can't wait to thrash and slash amongst yall for the Chinese downhill 3000 at the heather rope drop on Tuesday. Today was far superior to yesterday.
    Is this the official plan, weather permitting? (The Heather Tuesday part...)

I suppose tomorrow's boom booms would tell the story.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Went up for MAD. Faceshots galore. Still puking. At 930. It is going to be fantastic tomorrow.

Wish i could be there.

Stay safe out there you maniacs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    Is this the official plan, weather permitting? (The Heather Tuesday part...)

I suppose tomorrow's boom booms would tell the story.

Just rumor mill from lifties, and my own guess based on the report of the cat working on the creek and weather forecast. Tomorrow should be telling, if they don't get visibility I would guess not.

Just made it to Gov Camp will be up in the AM. Storm chasing ain't easy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app

No electric down at Gov Camp the resort isn't answering the phone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app

Headed to Meadows then Hoodoo this coming weekend to ski with an old college buddy. Any way to get discount passes? REI tickets, costco tickets, random 7-11 selling tickets, etc? or just check liftopia/buy online for 5% off window pricing? More looking at meadows for the discount. Im happy to support at full price what seems like a mom and pop area like Hoodoo.

Meadows is a go today. I'm doing Tuesday and Thursday this week

For MHM, find a passholder and get a buddy day ticket at $25 off (person needs to be there with you at window)

I think Costco does some kind of discounted tickets to meadows

Get some fellas. The weekend was fun but hard to miss out on today. Maybe I can sneak out of some commitments

Name:	IMG_0178.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	310446

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    For MHM, find a passholder and get a buddy day ticket at $25 off (person needs to be there with you at window)
    This is good to know. My brother has a season pass for MHM, and was hoping to ski with him in a few weeks! Will save me a few dollars!
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    This is good to know. My brother has a season pass for MHM, and was hoping to ski with him in a few weeks! Will save me a few dollars!
    If he really wants to be a bro, pass holders get one free ticket per season.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    If he really wants to be a bro, pass holders get one free ticket per season.
    2x for sahale + 5 discounted + secret blow job room key.

+ secret blow job room key
    who do you have to give blowies to?

2x for sahale + 5 discounted + secret blow job room key.

I tried the free hummer, all teeth.....

Star on hold most powder is wind pressed, yesterday was softer. Will try hrm. Long line at mhx.

Anyone else considering Hoodoo Thursday? Haven't talked to my boss but I kinda want to try to sneak out for a mid week day