Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1735
    gucci sunglasses case?

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

what a fuckstick!

i'm sorry that happened to you

I'm no commoner. Cartier branded pit vipers.

Keep ur shit unlocked

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Keep ur shit unlocked

Good advice. What should I do if I have some OG seths that I need to leave for a minute?

Quote Originally Posted by river59 View Post
    Good advice. What should I do if I have some OG seths that I need to leave for a minute?
    Sore subject mine got jacked. Call T rev

Sorry for rubbing it in. Luckily none of the shit stolen had sentimental value. Hopefully you get the chance to run in to the scumbag again.

Wow, that is so lame but not surprising. I wonder how far society will degrade with this thing. Would not be surprised if it gets to "The Road" level.

Sorry for rubbing it in. Luckily none of the shit stolen had sentimental value. Hopefully you get the chance to run in to the scumbag again.
    Its actually a good reminder that scumbags love trail heads... Planning on going up after work today and left everything that i couldn't replace at the house. Sorry that it happened to you

[QUOTE=OldMil;593110I wonder how far society will degrade with this thing. Would not be surprised if it gets to "The Road" level.[/QUOTE]

I bet it's only for the real preppers...Bi-Mart was low on ammo and pistols. The preppers must have massive hard ons. Most people will be kind and considerate and helping others

Bummer. Been going on for some time in Deschutes County.

https://ktvz.com/news/2020/01/21/dcs...car-break-ins/
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I bet it's only for the real preppers...Bi-Mart was low on ammo and pistols. The preppers must have massive hard ons. Most people will be kind and considerate and helping others
    I really hope this is the case. I don't share the same optimistic viewpoint of the human race but I would love to be proven wrong.

“Every society is three meals away from chaos”
    "Kill them all and let God sort them out."

Hood on Saturday looks sunny, calm wind, temp in ~20 to 30s and MSH about the same.
    Q - I want to slog up either MSH or to Devil’s kitchen on Hood and I estimate ~ 1 to 2 pm descent.
    Anyone have any idea if the upper slopes will soften by then ...or still frozen?

https://www.nwac.us/weatherdata/mthoodmeadows/now/

Use the drop down menu to select timberline. It hit 41F at 1600 today. My guess is firm on the up and who knows on the down. Shaded aspects at lower elevations held lots of deep mashed potatoes on Tuesday.

Notice anything odd, aside from the lack of cars in the lot?

Attachment 320916

After spending a beautiful day touring around heather, PG, and newton yesterday, I arrived back at my car to find this BS. Both fucking windows too...

I was parked at the Heather runout. Maybe 6 cars were there when I arrived and I was the last to leave around 7pm. While driving back I noticed that a truck parked at pocket creek had also been hit by the shit stain.
    Damn man, that sucks... sorry to see that. Good thing you had the Zero Gs on your feet and not in the car!

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Hoodoo is done as well.
    Attachment 320663

Good thing the mags are in touch because if I were to look at Hoodoo's web page I would guess that they were still open!

^^^How do you arrive at that conclusion from their home page
    https://skihoodoo.com/

Knew it was coming, but now it is official. Meadows closed for rest of the season. See ya in the bc...from 6 feet away.

https://www.kgw.com/article/money/bu...9-f0971eadfbe5

https://www.skihood.com/en/about-us/...ter-operations

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Damn man, that sucks... sorry to see that. Good thing you had the Zero Gs on your feet and not in the car!
    IKR! Probably had a couple grand worth of gear on my feet and in my pack. I wonder if they broke the second window out of frustration for having been stiffed.

2019-20 - Oregon - it never snows here and when it does, it sucks

Can confirm, amazing corn on the mhm groomers from vista on down. Slight breakable crust above that but should get better fast.

Making jonesy proud, one carve at a time. Shitty pic but it gets the point across:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6228.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	321294

Paging Mattig:
    Nows a good time to break in your touring gear...

I think Mt Bachelor is just kicking the can down the road to allow them not refund spring passes, fuck you. Just commit and end it. You wont be able to safely open for 4-6 weeks, minimum

Meadows is giving pass holders $100 off next seasons pass or first 3 weeks free when they open next winter. Includes Spring Pass holders.

https://www.skihood.com/resort-servi...s-announcement

Powdr corp screwing over their pass holders. Say it ain't so.

Clean fort. Keep us going.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Dear Loyal Mt. Bachelor Guest,

We have continued to monitor the dynamic and unprecedented COVID-19 public health crisis and, as a result of the unfolding events surrounding it, our team has made the determination to extend the suspension of our resort operations. This means we are closed for now but, while we cannot underestimate the extreme fluidity of our current situation, our goal is to reopen as soon as we can.

With this announcement, we are also cancelling all winter/spring events. We were looking forward to delivering memorable experiences through our Sunchaser Spring events, including the 10 Barrel Hella Big Air, Subaru WinterFest, Big Wave Challenge and of course, hosting the second annual RendezVan festival. These events will be back next season and we can confirm that the Woodward Peace Park Championships will take place at Mt. Bachelor in spring 2021.

We continue to share the same belief as many of you – that spending time in the mountains, enjoying nature and the outdoors is important to leading a fulfilling life, and this is why we will continue to monitor the situation with the hope of being able to resume operations when the COVID-19 threat subsides.

We realize this decision will be disappointing to many, but this is a serious public health crisis and closing our operations for now is the best thing we can do to help stop the spread of COVID-19. During this time, we encourage everyone to do their part to enable social distancing, an important step in mitigating the risks associated with COVID-19.

Our ultimate goal is for us all to have a healthy return to the mountains, to ski, ride, bike and play after this situation improves. We thank you for your patience and understanding in this situation. Please stay safe so that we may enjoy more days adventuring and doing what we love with those we love for many years to come.