Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerMonkey View Post
    What chance they reopen this season?
    Slim to none. There would be staffing issues.

^^^Even if they just opened Main? Seems like there are a lot of local employees; enough to service a few lifts and minimal services. Want to feel hopeful about spring with all this snow falling.

Pretty sure they can do it w/ the full time employees on a limited basis out of Main. That is how they operating into June/July typically. You see all the higher up's being lifties.

The bigger questions is Corona and snow. Still need more than we have for it to be a long season which we will need to have any chance if things opening again.
    He who has the most fun wins!

Had to save this thread from the bottom of page 2.

JHFC

Not my edit, just showed up in my suggestions. Never been there but this belongs. Question for the locals, where is that zone 4:16-5:03? Is that the town in the background? Kinda low angle but hey, pillows are pillows! Fun shit!

Crippled but free, I was blind all the time, I was learning to 'ski'.

The best backcountry advice ever given on the TGR forums:

Quote Originally Posted by skibee View Post
    Tits are a good thing, if making a good decision so you can live to see tits again is all that motivates you then so be it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Poacher View Post

JHFC

Not my edit, just showed up in my suggestions. Never been there but this belongs. Question for the locals, where is that zone 4:16-5:03? Is that the town in the background? Kinda low angle but hey, pillows are pillows! Fun shit!

Go up chair 12, traverse over to White Bark Bowl and head on down. Not gnarly and very fun. It is below Phillips
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Poacher View Post

JHFC

Go up chair 12, traverse over to White Bark Bowl and head on down. Not gnarly and very fun. It is below Phillips. O, I see it cuts to those pillows. No idea where those are
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I thought those were low-mid tide in the lower dragons zone off 9. No?

Under Wazoo. Early season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    I thought those were low-mid tide in the lower dragons zone off 9. No?
    I believe that you are right. I think that is low-mid tide tail.

I should be at Mammoth right now. I should have been there since Saturday, coming back Sunday. Oh well, first world problems. Hopefully tomorrow things will be clean and I can find a spot in the lineup that is at least 10 feet from anyone.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

That is what I was thinking. Definitely not White Bark region.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot