Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Anyone come across any deals on bindings (eg SPX12 or 14)?
    Fuck yeah Moment Skis! Saved a cool $100 on bindings with their sale today. Very happy with that.

50% back in moosejaw.com rewards (store credit) on full price purchase today with code 50BACK. i believe it stacks with 20% back with rakuten.com (ebates) today only.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Market View Post
    50% back in moosejaw.com rewards (store credit) on full price purchase today with code 50BACK. i believe it stacks with 20% back with rakuten.com (ebates) today only.
    Just a caveat on Moosejaw... I buy from them on the regular, but their rewards program is a moving target. 90% of the store is on sale, and you only get 50% in rewards if you purchase something NOT on sale. Also, if you use any rewards points, you won't earn additional rewards... and it automatically applies any existing points.

try these guys for shifts https://www.skiessentials.com/
    20% off sitewide

Who has deals on Look Pivots? I could do 12's at my (lack of) weight. Or, simply great deals on bindings (Marker or Ty)

Quote Originally Posted by esseff View Post
    Who has deals on Look Pivots? I could do 12's at my (lack of) weight. Or, simply great deals on bindings (Marker or Ty)

levelninesports has some deals. i got some binders for my kid, lots of low din options. use code cyber10 for another 10% off depending on brake width you can get tyrolia attack 2 for under $100
    https://www.levelninesports.com/tyro...w-ski-bindings

Hinterland Skis $500 off any pair of skis today with code MONDAY500.

Caveat on their site: "Due to high demand we are building skis to order until we can catch up. We are currently at about a 3 week wait."

I posted these on another thread - 2019 Dynastar Pr-oto for $379.75

Free international shipping and no dooties/taxes

https://www.freezeproshop.com/us/dyn...tory-skis-2019

Oh Hey Moose! as previously mentioned by ABOL98 the AJ link with Moosejaw codes don't play nice. I dropped a chunk and was looking forward to my 15% rebate only to find that they only honor a rebate for full priced gear. YMMV
    Last edited by Kootenai; 12-02-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Greetings and thanks Kootenai, I deleted my post after scrolling up and seeing others had posted the deal.

Very true on only getting the 5x on full priced items. "Moosejaw Reward Dollars are cut by three quarters for sale items. So, if you get something on sale you'll actually get 12.5% back instead of 50% back."

All that to say... P18's for $130 is a solid deal if you can pay the cash up front and use the cash and bucks later.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Whitefish resort Cyber Monday - $164 3 day adult passes

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Not directly ski related but great deals from a solid company: 40% off at Miir (vacuum insulated stainless water bottles, growlers, coffee tumblers etc)

https://www.miir.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GravityDT View Post
    Would love to snag a pr of Shifts if anyone knows of any Black Friday-Cyber Mon deals out there.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    15% Off over at Snowinn.com w/ code "15CM"

Salomon shift out the door for $348

Atomic Shift out the door for $342

all size runs available last i checked.

ive always had excellent service in the past with purchases from these folks. shipping from yurp to my doorstep here in SLC has always been insanely fast. YMMV.
    style matters...

Black Friday / Cyber Monday - Best Ski Deals..

Quote Originally Posted by I, the Powfinder View Post
    15% Off over at Snowinn.com w/ code "15CM"

Salomon shift out the door for $348

Atomic Shift out the door for $342
    Nice find. Looks like they won’t ship these to the US though. I can’t even see the price on the website - just a notice that they aren’t allowed to ship due to Salomon/Atomic regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    Not directly ski related but great deals from a solid company: 40% off at Miir (vacuum insulated stainless water bottles, growlers, coffee tumblers etc)

Thanks - their camp mug is terrific. Bought some replacements!

Yep, they aren't allowed to ship to US. And if they do, no warranty service in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by frosted flakes View Post
    Nice find. Looks like they won’t ship these to the US though. I can’t even see the price on the website - just a notice that they aren’t allowed to ship due to Salomon/Atomic regulations.
    aye, just saw the shipping regs. good catch. my apologies for getting some of you mags psyched for a shift score.
    for reference, I can view the binders and prices using my Samsung phone. it'll even let me take it as far as purchasing/confirming via PayPal. oh well... carry on.
    style matters...

I was browsing earlier and came across a site called Campsaver they seem to have quite a few things on sale and I believe their is a code for 25% off on a full price item and 25% off one outlet item.

Also forgot to mention there are some beacons on sale to whoever was asking earlier!

Quote Originally Posted by Parkinsteez View Post
    I was browsing earlier and came across a site called Campsaver they seem to have quite a few things on sale and I believe their is a code for 25% off on a full price item and 25% off one outlet item.

yes they have great deals on beacons... i have an old tracker dts i was going to replace because it's just sort of old... but now i cannot decide... blah! worth the extra scratch for the barryvox?

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    yes they have great deals on beacons... i have an old tracker dts i was going to replace because it's just sort of old... but now i cannot decide... blah! worth the extra scratch for the barryvox?
    Wish I could tell ya! Im an east coaster and haven't had any experience in the real deep stuff but I did just move to Utah so its game on now!

i can confirm that moosejaw.com 50back deal today can be combined with 15% cashback from rakuten.com. Only on full price items and you cant use any rewards dollars on the order. some killer deals to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post

Bump. This guys kick ass great products.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    levelninesports has some deals. i got some binders for my kid, lots of low din options. use code cyber10 for another 10% off depending on brake width you can get tyrolia attack 2 for under $100
    https://www.levelninesports.com/tyro...w-ski-bindings
    That's a great deal. This is technically the women's model but it's basically the same as the Attack2 13 GW aside from color.

Does anyone have an EVO code they might like to share?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot