FS: Mammut RAS 2.0 Packs (18L, 35L, 45L)

I just upgraded to new Mammut 3.0 + Dakine airbag gear so clearing out my old stuff. I have the following items available. All prices do not include shipping, PayPal fees, etc. Local pickup in Denver gets priority, followed by established mags. Lowballers get subscribed to dick pick of the day and Donald Trump's email list.

Packs include airbag but no canisters. The below packs will all accept the current model cylinder. Buy it locally as shipping full cylinders in expensive AF.

Mammut Backbone RAS 18L w/ RAS 2.0 Airbag - $130
    The one I have actually was called the "Protection RAS 18L" but the following year Mammut introduced the "Protection" line of wrap-around airbags and changed the pack name to Backbone. Regardless, this is an 18L pack with a built in spine protector. Light use (less than 20 days?) and no damage that I know of. Great sidecountry pack for a hucker. Includes RAS 2.0 airbag. Accepts all Mammut cylinders.
    The trigger reset tool is NOT included. The airbag I bought from whyturn (which he got from Danathemainah) did not include it. You can most likely email Mammut and get one (I was able to recently).

SOLD Mammut Pro RAS 35L w/ RAS 2.0 airbag (no canister) - $150
    This has been my favorite backcountry ski pack of all time and I'm still somewhat hesitant to let it go. It has fantastic organization and carries extremely well. It is heavily used and has the following issues:
    -shovel blade wore a hole in the pack and it is patched with a /m\. I consider this a feature
    -the breakaway zipper for the airbag was professionally replaced a season or two ago
    -the helmet carrier is NOT included. My wife is using the same pack and she will eventually lose her helmet carrier. If you're somewhat clever you'll be able to rig one up.
    -one of the organization sleeves in the avy tools compartment has a hole in it (pictured). Still works fine.
    -snowboard carry straps are removed but I think I still have them - let me know if you need them.
    Otherwise it shows signs of use, because it's been used a lot, but I'm not going to sell it wicked cheap despite these things because I still think it's the best organized backcountry airbag pack I've ever played with (better than the current Mammuts). My new Dakine Poacher 36L is close - better in some ways, but worse in others. I think $150 is fair. Accepts all Mammut cylinders.

SOLD Mammut Pro RAS 45L w/ RAS 2.0 Airbag - $225
    This pack is nearly new because I just never used it much, preferring the organization of the 35L body better. I will say that this pack has a slightly better avy tools pocket, a better helmet carrier (which is included), and better snowboard carry. Excellent condition, probably used less than 15 days. Includes RAS 2.0 airbag. Accepts all Mammut cylinders.
    Last edited by adrenalated; 12-11-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Dibs on dickpicks. Send to ivannahump@aol.com

35L and one airbag is spoken for. 45L and one airbag is also probably spoken for (both to local friends). Dick picks sent to kootenal

FS: Mammut RAS 2.0 Packs (18L, 35L, 45L)

I have two RAS 2.0 airbags great condition sent PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0833.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	640.0 KB 
ID:	303857

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Update - the 35L pack is sold to a local buddy. I am buying the two airbags from whyturn, so the 18L and 45L packs now include airbags. Pricing and descriptions updated. I'll have everything ready to ship shortly after the Thanksgiving holiday.

Bump. Down to just the 18L pack available.

Bump for a great seller.