Dynafit Rotation 1.0 questions. Retainer clip? antirotate thingy? stomp brake up?

I am sorting out a pair of dynafit rotation 1.0 from parts etc. and have a few questions. I have only used the 2.0s and these are a little different in the heel
    1. I have one new brake and baseplate. Do the new ones not need the H shaped retainer clip? It seems like it doesnt fit and doesnt need it.
    2. When I pulled a heel from the tower a little brass anti rotation pin fell out and I have no idea where to put it back. I am replacing busted heels with new ones. Do the new ones need the pin?
    3. The new brake/base has an anti rotation thingy on the brake, the old does not. Do you need that? I see they are like $5 a pair at skimo so just get it?
    4. My 2.0 I rotated the heel and then just stomped in and the brake came up and stayed up for uphill. Can I do that on 1.0? Or do I hold the brake down while I rotate? Do these just rotate one way? Not back and forth?
    Thanks. I did google around and could not find much on the 1.0

The anti-rotation pins were a total PITA. The original ones could break the heelpiece. So they changed them to ones which would break before the heelpiece would - great if you had a good supply of replacements and didn't mind replacing them every time it happened (and putting up with heel autorotation until you did).

The third solution was those $5 plastic bits that fit on the mark one brake plate to stop the heel rotation without needing the pin. Worth every cent IMHO (although at one time Dynafit supplied them free of charge).

Quote Originally Posted by nickinbc View Post
    The anti-rotation pins were a total PITA. The original ones could break the heelpiece. So they changed them to ones which would break before the heelpiece would - great if you had a good supply of replacements and didn't mind replacing them every time it happened (and putting up with heel autorotation until you did).

The third solution was those $5 plastic bits that fit on the mark one brake plate to stop the heel rotation without needing the pin. Worth every cent IMHO (although at one time Dynafit supplied them free of charge).
    Ok I will get that stop thingy.
    So can you stomp down the brake in your mode like the 2.0?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms