the most beautiful place in the whole wide world

Picture Organic jackets, bibs

Searched but didn't find anything.

Does anyone have actual experience with Picture Organic jackets or bibs. Curious if their fabrics are as good as their marketing literature claims. Particularly interested in experience in wettish winter climates like PNW. thanks!

Picture Organic jackets, bibs

I had an EXP 3l jacket shell cir 2014-15ish. Super waterproof and warm. Very crinkly. Long skinny euro fit or I likely would be still skiing with it. Had some funky stitched pattern that prematurely wore out but you could only see it up close. It was heavy. Cool jacket tho, got a lot of compliments on it, had the tree design near the chest pockets.
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 11-26-2019 at 12:08 PM.

DRYPLAY membran is good. I would say as good as the membran from goretex or sympatex.
    Worked well in all conditions last winter in central europe.
    Washed it, at the end of the season accordingly to the instructions.
    First storm ski tour this season - water was not pearling off anymore - but still water proof
    I would say same as any other big maker.

No wear and tear on the jacket.
    Pants ski edge protector is not very beefy! some minor cuts already. need to get some bulletproof material sawn on for the next season.
    zippers / seams etc all fine after some month of use

I can highly recommend the product.
    shipped by train to europe
    factory in asia is checked for ethical correct working environment, what eva that means

all there products are PFC free!!!!! This was the main reason for me to purchase there product.
    PFC is very bad for the the outdoors and the watercircuit and is carcinogen.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    great info thank you Self Jupiter and nordekette

I had a pair of picture snowpants, i got them used so idk if they were washed unproperly, I skied them in rain in vermont and they kept me much less dry than I had hoped

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    Searched but didn't find anything.

Does anyone have actual experience with Picture Organic jackets or bibs. Curious if their fabrics are as good as their marketing literature claims. Particularly interested in experience in wettish winter climates like PNW. thanks!
    I rode in the Naikoon jacket and pants last season on Mt. Hood. Shed rain as good or better than other gear I’ve worn in the past. The only complaint I have is that the jacket feels “drafty” and I wear an extra layer as a result, the pants are the same way so I bought some fleece shorts to wear (helped a lot, despite the ridicule from my wife). I washed them with Nikwax and then ran them thru another waterproofing cycle and it’s continued to bead water. I too bought the gear because of the PFC-free element and recycled content of the garments. I’ve been happy enough that I’m looking at their gear to replace this set when it’s time (probably next season).