WTB Tongue Liners (28)

Anyone holding a spare set of liners? I have a pair of size 28 TLT6’s that I want to squeeze another year out of, but my liners are shot and I can’t really justify spending money on new liners.

Intuition/scarpa would be preferred, but I’d even be happy with some Dynafit liners as my feet get along fine with them. Used is okay as long as they have life left in them.

Anyone got a spare stashed?

I've got a pair of 28.0 Scarpa Freedom liners (not Intuition) that are in decent shape; 2 seasons of use but they show minimal wear. No footbeds. You could have them for the price of shipping from 05148.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scarpa.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	980.9 KB 
ID:	303565

Sweet. Thanks for the offer. I’m ideally looking for intuitions. If I can’t track down a pair I would definitely take those off your hands.

I might have used a set of 28 maestrale, I'll check tomorrow for you. Are you in Great Falls, MT?
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    I might have used a set of 28 maestrale, I'll check tomorrow for you. Are you in Great Falls, MT?
    Excellent. Thanks! I was in Great Falls....now in Whitefish.

I've got some intuition pro tours. Size 28. Catch and release for me. There's a slit in the heels for heaters. Looks like minimal use. $100 + shipping? PM me for pics if interested.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Bump. Still on the hunt! Anyone holding anything?

I have a pair of Vulcan liners in a 28. You are welcome to try them out. I'm in Kalispell.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I’d love to take those off your hands Seth. I’ll shoot you a PM to coordinate.